51

☆ 51. Cha hot pot

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

As soon as Qia Hot Pot

and the two stepped into the store, the fragrant bone soup smell and the overbearing and exciting spicy taste blended and rushed straight into their noses. In the end, the overbearing and exciting spicy taste got the upper hand.

He Yi, who really likes spicy food, couldn't help but sneeze.

"Hey, what is the store owner doing that's so exciting?" He Yi rubbed his nose and said in a buzzing voice.

"Could we have made a new dish? Is it spicy?"

Thinking of this possibility, the eldest brother Hou hurriedly left He Yi and walked toward the kitchen.

The closer you get to the kitchen, the more fragrant the flavor will be.

But he also knows that the kitchen is an important place and no one else is allowed to enter or exit at will.

Therefore, he just stood not far from the door of the kitchen, stretched his neck and called the owner inside.

Weihuo, who was tasting bone soup, heard the big brother's voice, but didn't expect him to come to the store so early.

Weihuo put down the iron spoon filled with bone broth in his hand. In fact, the soup was ready to use now, but it needed to be simmered for a while to make the taste richer.

The spicy pot on the side is already ready and waiting to solidify, and the remaining two pot bottoms are also ready.

Weihuo took off his apron and walked out to see that not only his eldest brother was in the store, but He Yi was also here.

This was quite unexpected. He knew the staff arrangement of the condiment shop. Usually there would be two people guarding the shop, and most of the eldest brother would be with He Yi.

Both men are now in his shop.

Weihuo worriedly asked, "You guys must have sneaked out right now, right?"

He Yi knew he was going to be in trouble as soon as he heard this, but before he could speak, the elder brother was all shaking.

"Hehehe, He Yi and I did sneak out, but there are other brothers in the store. We promise to go back immediately after eating."

When we first sneaked out, the eldest brother didn't think anything was wrong. He blushed a little when he said it in front of the shop owner.

In fact, Weihuo welcomed the two of them to come to the restaurant for dinner, but the premise of all this was that they came when it was their turn to rest. After all, he and Fu An were still cooperating.

If Fu An knew that the employees of his store came to eat at his place instead of looking after the store during work, he didn't know whether Fu An would come to him and cause trouble. He Yi and the eldest brother would definitely be reprimanded.

Since there was a guard in the store, it would be fine. Weiho winked and smiled and led them to a table.

Along with the sign is a menu, albeit a paper one.

Because there are so many ingredients, the menu is also made into foldable sheets that can be opened and closed.

The cover of the menu says "Chongchong Restaurant", and the reverse side introduces four different flavors of pot base.

Spicy pot base, mushroom pot base, bone soup pot base and tomato pot base.

Not only is there a text description, but thinking that the residents here may not like to read dense text, he also adds corresponding pictures on it, and the bottom of each pot has the same price - 18 gold coins.