84

☆ 84. Setting up a stall

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Dawn

Town is a small town below the fourth star. It is surrounded by forests and is the closest to the fifth star among many small towns.

Youye led a team of half-insects into the hotel in Dawn Town designed for outsiders to rest. They would rest here for one night and go to the shopping street to purchase supplies tomorrow. They would not set off again until the end of the rainy season.

Early the next morning, it was just dawn. On the last day of winter, heavy snow would no longer fall in the sky. The usual falling snow would turn into snow and disappear with the arrival of the rainy season.

Town residents will also take advantage of this time to set up stalls and shop.

Although Dawn Town is not the richest, it is definitely the town that attracts vendors and residents from other towns.

Vendors here will not cheat customers by being short of money. This is strictly prohibited in Dawn Town. Once discovered, the resident will be deprived of his right to live and will be given one day to pack up and leave the town.

The guards are dedicated to their duties. They not only protect the town and the residents, but also undertake supervision work. Under such strict rules and regulations, no resident has any objections. Everyone lives in harmony and is in excellent spirits.

This is also the most comfortable town for you to stay in.

No, he got up early today just to go shopping in the shopping mall.

The largest shopping street in Dawn Town must be in the center, where vendors from many small towns gather.

Some rent shops on a long-term basis, while others set up temporary stalls.

The goods for sale are also all kinds of.

Youye was sitting in the front hall of the hotel drinking tea.

Residents who were accompanying them came down one after another from upstairs. After working hard for several days, everyone finally had a peaceful sleep, and they were still a little confused when they came down.

"Youye, why did you wake us up so early? It's just dawn, isn't it five o'clock yet?" The half-insect man who finally came down yawned.

He kept his eyes half-closed all the way and nodded his head little by little, obviously looking like he wasn't awake.

Although the other half-insects thought so too, since they had to follow You Ye to continue moving forward, they could not offend him, so they could only use their eyes to express their inner dissatisfaction in a subtle way.

As if you couldn't feel their resentment, Youye said in a deep voice: "The reason why I let everyone come down so early is because the shops in the shopping street of Dawn Town generally open earlier. If you don't go there early, good things will be bought by others."

You Yeqian took a sip of tea and continued: "Everyone has a whole day to buy things in the shopping street today. You can buy whatever you like. If you don't understand, just ask the guards patrolling the street. You don't need to worry about the price in Dawn Town. problem."

"Gather at the entrance of this hotel at six o'clock in the evening. If you are caught by the guards as lawless elements after six o'clock, I will not rescue you." All

that needs to be said is said, and the rest depends on They themselves, he also has to rush to the shopping mall to buy. He doesn't know what good things the shopping mall will have this time.