137

☆ 137. Sale

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

After selling

the mutated mice they encountered last time, Xie Xingzhu and Yu Shuo went out three more times.

It's just that it's been sunny recently, and there are fewer mutant animals out and about, so Xie Xingzhu only got two stones of different colors.

On the contrary, there are more mosquitoes outside, and you will be targeted if you are not careful.

Yu Shuo felt that only on rainy days would mutated animals appear in large numbers.

In order to prove this, the four finally walked out of the underground city on a rainy day, and gained four stones from this trip.

However, there is only one of different colors, and the remaining three are all of the same color.

Only then did Xie Xingzhu realize that it was not easy to collect stones of seven different colors.

——Five days later.

Zhao Peng ran back to the house from outside in a panic, and saw Sun Chong and Zhen Jian still sleeping so sweetly that their teeth itched.

Sun Chong gave the two of them a slap with a strong force. Sun Chong was startled, opened his eyes and asked in a panic: "What's wrong? Who hit me?"

Zhao Peng began to rummage through the boxes and took out their backpacks: "Quick, quick, hurry up, you two, get up and follow me to the shopping street. Xie Xingzhu got a batch of things from somewhere, and people are going crazy over there."

Zhen Jian raised an arm and yawned. He said slowly: "What is he selling?"

Zhao Peng put his hands away and said, "He sells food."

After hearing the food, Zhen Jian was no longer sleepy, and turned over and got out of bed, "No way, right? , didnt you say that a lot of things outside are inedible? Why is he still selling them?

Its different this time. Youll understand when you go and see it.

When we arrived at the shopping street, more and more residents gathered at Xies shop. , but not many people bought it.

Sun Chong glanced at the things on the stall through the crowd.

what is that?

Sun Chong rubbed his eyes in disbelief. He must have just been dazzled, but he actually saw long jelly strips.

"That's it? Is this considered food?"

"I'm not telling you, Lao Zhao, what's so special about this jelly? As for calling us both here?" "

Okay, Zhen Jian, let's go back."

Zhen Jian stood aside. Although they didn't speak, they agreed very much with what Sun Chong said, and the two left like this in front of Zhao Peng.

Zhao Peng sneered and watched the two people leaving without stopping. He felt in his heart that these two were idiots. Nowadays, news was spreading everywhere that there was not enough food. A piece of jelly that could be sold for twelve points could be ordinary jelly. ?

Not to mention that the person who just bought five sticks of jelly is an ice superpower.

Xie Xingzhu was standing in front of his stall. He didn't know that there were still residents who were doubtful about the jelly he put out.

The superpower user just made a generous purchase, buying five pieces at a time, which earned him sixty points.

As of this morning, there are only thirty-eight pieces of jelly left out of fifty.