30

☆ 30. The family went to move bricks

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The family went to move bricks.

"Pfft, haha, He Yi, why are you like this?"

"Wow! Did the stall owner throw you into the garbage after you were caught being lazy?" The good brothers winked and joked for a while. .

Not daring to get close to He Yi and the others for the moment, he could only look them up and down from a distance.

From time to time, there was a squeaking sound coming out of his mouth.

He Yi and the other four remained motionless, staring straight at him with stiff smiles on their faces.

Just when the good brother felt his back getting colder and colder, He Yi and the others suddenly rushed to his side.

"Hehehe."

"Bring it to you!"

"!" Upon seeing this, the good brother took half a step back, ready to find the right moment to turn around and run away, but by this time it was already too late.

He Yi used his black and gray hands to sneak up from behind and clamped down on both of his arms. The force was so strong that it left clear fingerprints on his clothes.

The eldest brother, on the other hand, put his arms on his shoulders and turned his head to look at him tenderly.

His right hand was filled with dust at some point, and he inadvertently reached it out in front of his good brother, and successfully covered his face with his big hand before he could react.

"Brother, come and have a taste of this, hahaha."

"Uh-huh! Save me!" The good brother not only ate a mouthful of ashes, but his face also turned pale.

The hands were still slapping them.

The other two half-insect men stared closely at the remaining two brothers, seemingly rushing towards them as soon as they had the intention of escaping.

"Ha, brothers, don't be impulsive. If you have something to say, talk it over!" The two brothers felt bitter in their hearts. They raised their hands and stayed aside sadly, not daring to make any mistakes again.

What's going on!

Uncle Ye saw this strange scene as soon as he entered the yard carrying several buckets of hot water.

He was so angry that he asked, "What are you doing?"

"Why don't you come over and take a shower? What do they look like?"

"Oh, Uncle Ye, you're the best. Let's go right away."

He Yi After hearing this, he quickly let go of his good brother, opened his arms and trotted to give Uncle Ye a big hug.

Uncle Ye glared at him and rejected him.

Bucket after bucket of hot water was poured down. He Yi couldn't remember how many buckets he added and finally washed himself from head to toe.

Putting on soft clothes and covering himself with a thick quilt, He Yi lay on the bed and hummed comfortably.

"Is that shop so dirty? This is too exaggerated."

He Yi stuck his head out from the quilt and said to his good brother: "I heard Brother An say something about that shop before. Why don't you go there? You know, you'd be shocked when you go there, it's really messy."