129

☆ 129. Power

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

These people with supernatural powers

more or less suddenly develop abnormalities in a certain part of their body.

Maybe that's why they were intact, and the doctor came up and examined them.

The examination results showed that they were in good health and had no symptoms of colds.

On the other hand, the situation of the residents lying outside is getting worse and worse.

"Can we go out?"

They have told the management everything they want to know, and now they just want to go out and find their families.

Residents look to management with hope.

Management just asked these people to leave their room numbers and personal information and let them go.

He let them go so readily, not out of pity for them, but because he had known for a long time that those people would not live long, and planned to be a good person and let them see each other for the last time.

Today seems to be extremely long.

Thousands of people were lost overnight, and the biggest feeling of the remaining residents was that the entire underground city felt quite empty.

You can no longer see groups of people walking in small groups while walking on the road. You can always find a seat in the cafeteria no matter where you go.

Xie Xingzhu, his family and teammates sat in a row in the cafeteria hall.

Nowadays, there are not many residents who can come to the canteen to eat. Apart from Xie Xingzhu and his group, there are only two or three tables at the door and the table next door.

No one had much appetite, especially the three people at the table next door who were in a trance looking at the food on the table.

Soon, Xie Xingzhu, who was eating gruel, seemed to hear a very low sob from the next door.

Turning around to look, the three of them had their heads lowered, and the tears flowing from their eyes dripped down their cheeks and formed a circle of ripples in the bowl.

Only then did Xie Xingzhu realize that the three of them were residents returning from the rain. He recognized the girl from the morning at a glance.

These people were later taken away by management, and they had no idea what happened next.

I only heard that after the military went out to search for dozens of people who came back, they were still dead three hours later after rescuing them.

Perhaps among those people were the family members of these three people.

Xie Xingzhu couldn't help but tremble. If he hadn't encountered this game, would he have been as desperate as the girl.

Thinking of this, the sweet and soft rice grains in your mouth suddenly taste like wax.

"Eat quickly, don't think too much, I'm afraid you won't be able to eat these foods in the future." Xie's father took a siomai and put it in his son's bowl. He could see what A Zhu was thinking, and his heart was full of sighs.

After this incident, I'm afraid no residents will step out of the underground city, and the food stored here will definitely be exhausted one day.

Zhang Shuo's eyes were filled with images of Uncle Xie giving Ah Zhu food, and there was admiration in his eyes that he had never noticed.