124

☆ 124. New members

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The new member

has been subjected to a lot of rumors in the past month, and he has always been full of thorns in others.

But now suddenly faced with the kindness of strangers, Yan Ke was obviously not used to it, and he calmed down uncomfortably. He turned sideways and thanked Shuo in a low voice.

In order not to make people wait impatiently, Yan Ke opened the door of the freezer and moved the inedible food elsewhere. Then he picked up the frozen meat and ice cream that were still intact below and stuffed them into the basket.

There were a lot of things stuffed in the freezer of this small shop. It didn't look high, but Yan Ke dug down layer after layer.

When two of the baskets were full, he said to Yu Shuo who had been waiting for a long time, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I've already taken it." Yu

Shuo still looked good-tempered: " It's okay, I'll just take a little."

He said he would take a little, but he really only took a little. There were nearly twenty packages of frozen meat in the freezer. In addition to frozen meat, there were also many dumplings and wontons. He asked for everything. They all took five bags.

Compared with Yan Ke's two full baskets, Yu Shuo didn't look like he was out looking for supplies but shopping as usual.

Just as Shuo was about to close the door above the freezer after taking it, Yan Ke's team also moved here.

When Shao Wu saw that Yan Ke had taken two baskets of the contents of the freezer carelessly, he immediately became angry.

He walked up to Yan Ke and reached out to snatch the basket full of things from the other's arms.

Yan Ke was upset by Shao Wu's action. He avoided the opponent's thugs and hid behind Yu Shuo.

Then he raised his face and yelled at Shao Wu: "Why are you robbing me?"

"Hi." Shao Wu almost laughed out of anger at how he was trying to avoid a savage beast.

"I said Yan Ke, are you crazy about the heat? The things in the freezer will melt as soon as they come out of this door, and they will be spoiled before you can take them back. How can the dungeon management ask for spoiled food?"

Shao Wu said He looked at Yan Ke up and down with sideways eyes, and said with disdain: "And with your small body, how are you going to carry so many things back? You don't want me and Brother Hao to help you get it, do you?"

"First As promised, I won't help you get it. As for whether Brother Hao will help you, it depends on whether Brother Hao can get it."

After saying that, he walked up to Yan Ke with arrogant steps and bumped into him hard, " A good dog is not in the way, so get out of the way." The

collision caused Yan Ke to stumble and almost hit the freezer nearby.

Fortunately, Yu Shuo gave him a hand in time.

After Yan Ke stood firm, Yan An, who rushed over with an anxious look on his face, reached out to comfort him, but was knocked aside by Yan Ke's slap.

"Xiao Ke!" Yan An's eyes were full of hurt, and his thin body swayed, looking deeply hit.

Before setting off, no one said clearly whether they would help or not, but Yan Ke thought that after all, we were a team and would never leave the materials found alone.