86

☆ 86. Express delivery

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The residents of Mingxiao

Town are very knowledgeable when buying things. They consciously formed a long queue in front of the stall, and no one dared to jump in line.

A half-insect man who came to buy water radishes blinked behind the previous customer. He only thought that this stall owner really dared to brag. It was already amazing to have vegetables with first- and second-level contamination. Zero pollution...

If there was such a thing, he would immediately wrap all the vegetables on the stall.

"What does this guest want?" the half-insect female said with a smile while holding the bag.

The half-insect man pointed at the piled radishes and said, "Give me five of these."

"Okay, wait a moment." Youye

mingled in the crowd and watched the whole process of the incident. Unexpectedly, it was only one winter. In that time, Wusen Town has developed so rapidly.

It seems that he is going to speed up his business.

The team moved forward slowly, and after three more residents it would be Yuye's turn.

He had never seen what this looked like before just listening to the oral narrations of the surrounding residents.

"Guest, go slowly, come back next time if it tastes good."

After the previous half-insect man took the vegetables and left, You Ye stepped forward and stood in front of the stall. There were not many vegetables left on the stall in front of him.

Many half-insect people came one after another to buy. Fortunately, the eldest brother and his family were prepared. The iron truck parked behind was filled with several bags of vegetables.

The elder brother unloaded a bag of vegetables from the car in time and spread it over the entire stall again.

Youye finally saw the true appearance of secondary contaminated vegetables.

These carefully grown vegetables are different from those in the wild.

Look at the size of this water radish, which is much bigger than others. He can't even hold it with one hand.

The skin of this water radish is smooth, white and unbroken, and the uncut radish tassels are emerald green with not a single rotten leaf. It looks like it has just been plucked from the ground a few days ago, and the whole thing is fresh.

Except for the water radish, this is true for all the other vegetables on the stall. Both in terms of size and freshness, they are much better than the vegetables in the wild or even at other stalls.

For this reason, Youye is very satisfied with the quality of these vegetables. It is no wonder that the new owner of Zhenwei Restaurant was so decisive in buying them.

Just for this alone, even if it is not a second-level pollution, the price of this vegetable can be worth five gold coins.

"Boss, give me two kilograms of all these vegetables." His opening was a generous one.

They couldn't go anywhere before the rainy season ended, and it was impossible for him to take these vegetables to the next town. Instead of eating the meals sold in the hotel, it was better to buy the ingredients and cook them himself.

No matter where you go, you can't treat your stomach badly.

Yu Ye happily carried two big bags of vegetables, and Madoka, who followed behind him, also held two bags in his hands. They were all filled with happiness.