34

☆ 34. The bug is gone

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The bug disappeared.

At this time, the employee's right limb also began to stop transforming into a bug. It was not as ferocious as before. The wound on the back of the hand caused by the black and red bug breaking away from the skin was also slowly healing.

Not only the stunned employees, but also the residents who were running around were also stopped in place.

Watch this miracle.

"I'm not dazzled, am I? Why don't you just give him an egg and it'll be fine?" A half-insect man rubbed his eyes vigorously in disbelief.

"Why are these also tea eggs? Which company does it come from?"

"Where else can it be? There are only two in the market here. The owner of this one can't protect himself. I'm afraid there is something wrong with the big egg."

The owner of the sugar shop just said Let employees eat this egg with the mentality of giving it a try.

He accidentally learned yesterday that the egg was effective against insect patterns, but he didn't expect that it was also effective at inhibiting insect transformation, and he felt joy quietly in his heart.

Looking down at the remaining egg in his hand, and then at the employees who were stunned, the sugar shop owner who had been struggling for a long time sighed softly, his brows relaxed, and his tense body relaxed.

"Okay, I'll give you this one too, and the cost will be deducted from your salary." "

I'll give you another three days of leave to go back and recuperate. Don't let me find you lazy when you come back to work."

After that, he broke it into pieces again. Tea eggs were stuffed into the employee's mouth and he was allowed to eat them.

The employee didn't have much reaction when the boss wanted to deduct his salary, but he wolfed down the egg when the boss stuffed it into his mouth.

Not inferior to the eating appearance just now.

Not to mention deducting his salary, he was willing to work for the boss for the rest of his life. He vowed to work hard in the future, and if he took advantage of the situation, he would be transformed into an insect immediately.

After eating well, the employee suddenly hugged the candy shop owner's leg, which had already taken a step forward, and cried bitterly.

In addition to seeing one danger, the fleeing residents were no longer panicking. Some of them were actually in the mood to joke, "This half-insect man is crying, just as sad as my cousin next door's uncle died." The sugar

shop owner didn't want to do that . So what kind of uncle is he? He just wants to go back and buy two more tea eggs.

The half-insect people who had just gathered in a circle were probably all going to buy eggs.

But the employees still clung to him, which became a stumbling block on his journey.

"Wang Cai, let go now. I have to buy tea eggs."

"Uh-huh, boss, take me with you and I'll carry the eggs for you~"

"Why don't you get up quickly!"

When the two of them arrived at Weihuo's stall one after another, It was already a few minutes later.

At this time, except for the boss who was still fighting against the insects, all the half-insect people in the market were queuing up in front of Weihuo's stall. One by one, the queue had already reached the entrance of the market from the middle.