39

☆ 39. Traveling Merchant

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Traveling Merchant

- Two Days Later.

On the day agreed with the insect-faced half-insect man, Weihuo got up early and packed up the food he was going to set up a stall for today.

Hot sauce, big eggs, sweet potatoes and an iron bucket.

This iron bucket is half a person tall and is filled with white fungus soup.

After knowing that the half-insect man liked sweets two days ago, Weihuo went to the commercial street and visited several shops before buying a lot of white fungus, longan, rock sugar and red dates to cook.

The sweet and mellow white fungus soup is not only nourishing, but also more suitable for elderly people with bad teeth.

Weihuo pressed the bottom of the iron bucket with one hand, held the handle of the barrel with the other hand, and placed it firmly on the cotton cloth that had been laid in the carriage in advance, and then wrapped the cotton quilt around the iron bucket.

Strive to allow more residents to eat hot food.

After the decoration was completed, Weihuo parked a cart of delicious food at the gate of the inner area and waited for the arrival of the insect-faced and half-insect people.

If they don't come today, then he will have to find another supplier.

The insect-faced half-insect man that Weihuo was looking forward to was still walking slowly on the road with his friends.

"You said that the stall owner would really collect these pollutants we hunted?" My friend's heart suddenly felt a little unreal.

They both hunted level 8 pheasants, only 12 of them in two days, and they didn't even hunt a gigantic pig.

Perhaps it was because there was not much food in winter. The pheasant family was so hungry that they had no choice but to look for food in the forest, so they were allowed to pick it up.

It's just too thin, 12 pheasants lumped together don't even have any meat to the touch.

The pheasant, whose neck was wiped, had its head drooped and was carried in their hands as it moved around.

"Probably." The insect-faced and half-insect man was also a little worried at this time, and he really couldn't get rid of the contaminants on his hands.

However, no matter how hard they struggled, they still reached the gate.

The stall owner's car was parked on the right side of the door. It was difficult to miss such a big car. The insect-faced half-insect man turned around and looked at his friend, then walked over with the pheasant on his hand.

"Are these for me?" Weihuo glanced at them. There were 12 pheasant heads in total.

The insect-faced half-insect man stepped forward anxiously, "Yes, they are all here."

Weihuo nodded. According to the market price of level eight pollutants, one pheasant is only worth 2 gold coins, and 12 pheasants total 24 gold coins.

Weihuo counted out 24 gold coins from his purse and handed them to the insect-faced and half-insect man.

"Please wait a moment."

He went to the carriage and took two large hard-boiled eggs from the pot, and then filled two bowls of white fungus soup.