126

☆ 126. The coming heavy rain

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The approaching heavy rain

followed Xie Xingzhu. Zhang Shuo and Yan Ke heard their conversation and immediately squeezed the handlebars.

Aren't they the same people who went out and came back this morning?

How could things have changed in just a few hours?

"Hey, don't talk to the people over there who have just returned. Those who have just returned please go to the observation room immediately."

A patrolman wearing protective clothing whose face could not be seen clearly shouted from a distance and rushed towards them.

Father Xie and the others came here secretly avoiding the crowd, but when they were discovered, they just took a few steps back and stood a little further away.

But the worried look in his eyes still followed his family.

Xie Xingzhu stood still while holding the bicycle, and said tangledly: "Hello, manager, we will go right away, but what about the vehicles and materials we brought back?" After

hearing this, the inspector was very happy with the other party's active cooperation in the work. Feeling relieved, he looked at the things behind them and immediately said happily: "Don't worry, we have arranged a room specifically to store these supplies. We will return them to you after you check that there are no problems." "If there

are no problems, then follow me Let's go."

Xie Xingzhu nodded. He understood everything he needed to know and waited for the inspection to end.

Xie Xingzhu gave a comforting look to his parents who were standing by, and then he and his teammates left behind the inspector, with a distance of two meters in between.

The inspector quickly turned around and walked ahead, as if he was worried. He looked back from time to time to see if they had escaped, and felt relieved when he saw that these people were following him honestly.

Maybe news of this incident suddenly came out. The residents in the underground city who were still walking around outside the room were no longer as cheerful as they were yesterday. Everyone who looked at them had a look of horror on their face, and they walked around in a hurry. They passed by quickly, as if they were carrying some terrible virus and were deeply afraid that they would be infected.

Seeing this scene, Yu Shuo's heart sank suddenly.

Now most of the residents are afraid to step out of the underground city, and the number of people who went out to collect supplies today is less than one-third of the people who stayed here.

Even if you go out to collect today, you may not go out again tomorrow.

Within a month, the redemption points for water and food in the dungeon will definitely become very high, and the food in the cafeteria will gradually become unaffordable for everyone.

The most important thing is whether this sudden virus can be suppressed.

After thinking about it, they were taken to the item storage area.

"So many?" As soon as he came in, Xie Xingzhu was dazzled by the large and small packages in front of him.

Each package is tagged with the name of the holder and the specific number of items.

It can be seen that the official is very trustworthy and meticulous in doing things.

Inspector: "Hahaha, that's a lot, right? Everyone is very helpful, especially the four big packages here. These were dragged here by the person who came in before you with an electric three-wheeler." The