63

☆ 63. Mission progress

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Mission Progress

Before ten o'clock in the morning, Weihuo and Johel came to the store in advance.

As a shop owner, you should also dress in the same uniform as the shop assistants.

There are no heating appliances in the store, so the clothes given to everyone are thicker cotton clothes, but the fabric is darker and waterproof.

After changing his clothes, Weihuo came out of the changing room and went to the kitchen to take out the hot pot base that had been frozen yesterday.

There were 100 copies in total, piled neatly on the long table in the front hall that had been specially set up.

This way customers can see it as soon as they enter the store.

After a while, the hired clerks had all arrived.

There are two women and three men. The older of the five is a half-insect woman named Qiu Xing. She has worked as a clerk in other restaurants before, so she has some experience compared to the others.

However, the youngest among the clerks is Yun Xi, whom he met yesterday. If he hadn't seen his information yesterday, he would never have thought that Yun Xi, who seemed calm and calm, had just turned 18 this year.

At this age, he is still a child in need of care on the main insect planet, but here he is an adult who has to run around and work hard.

But they came before it was time to start work, which surprised Weihuo.

"Good morning, owner."

Seeing the person coming, Weihuo put down what he was doing and smiled at the people, "Good morning."

"Today is your first day of work in the store, and it is also the first day of your assessment. I hope you all Study hard and successfully pass the exam to become a formal clerk."

"Qiu Xing, Yu Panpan, you two go to the third floor to change clothes. The remaining three will stay in this small cubicle from now on." As

soon as the store was renovated, he asked the person The decorator opened a small cubicle next to the kitchen in the store, and he thought of using it as a room to rest overnight.

I never imagined that this cubicle would one day become a changing room in the store.

Yun Xi fell behind the other two clerks and was about to enter the cubicle when Wu Jiu, who was stuck in the middle, put an elbow on his waist.

The two people standing in the not-so-wide doorway were already a bit crowded, but Yun Xi was caught off guard by the push and hit half of his body against the door frame.

He raised his head and looked at his former co-worker with cold eyes.

Wu Jiu didn't panic at all when faced with Yun Xi's cold face. He turned around and stared at him provocatively as he walked into the cubicle.

Yunxi alone leaned against the door frame and covered her arms in silence.

The clothes he wore today were still very thin, and he had suffered such a heavy blow from Wu Jiu that he must have turned blue even without looking.

The compartment is not big, with only a bed and a wardrobe in it, it almost takes up the entire room.

I'm afraid there won't be anywhere for two more people to stay.