92

☆ 92. Fruit

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The week-long rainy season for fruits

ended quietly when Weiho received a task from the hero to sell 100 kilograms of vegetables.

The residents of Wusen Town have been eating the food made by Weihuo for a long time in the past six months, and their physical fitness and insect transformation have been effectively improved.

It can be said that every half-insect man has become more or less stronger, so this time the pollutants that were difficult to defeat for other towns during the rainy season are easy for the residents of Wusen Town.

The residents and guards who defended the town worked together to carve up all the remaining contaminants after defeat.

Today is the first day of spring. In the past, spring was the season when all things revived. However, in the wasteland era, spring only had slightly more abundant food than other seasons, and the rest remained unchanged.

At this time, the market in the outer area and the commercial street in the inner area were filled with residents.

Before going to the planting area, Weiho passed by the commercial street and went in for a walk.

Since there is no food in winter, the pollutants in the forest are starving and thin, so they come out to look for food collectively after the rainy season.

Its just that they have become food in other peoples hands before they have a full meal. Viho can basically see thin strips of pollutants on the long table in front of every shop.

The table was crowded with half-insect people, queuing up to buy one piece after another amidst the shouts of the shop owner.

He is also included.

"Freshly slaughtered crazy rabbit costs 30 gold coins each, and beef costs 35 gold coins per pound~"

A wave of people had come and gone in front of the half-insects. When it was Weihuo's turn, there were only five left on the table in front of the boss. There was only a crazy rabbit and three large pieces of beef tendon meat, and the cheap giant pigs had long been sold out.

Weihuo glanced around and saw that the contaminants still dripping with blood were indeed freshly slaughtered as the boss said.

He pointed at it and said proudly: "I want all these on the table. Help me chop up the crazy rabbit."

The boss likes customers like Weihuo who are not picky. He narrowed his eyes and said happily: "Okay Well, five crazy rabbits, three pieces of beef tendon meat, a total of 675 gold coins. Wait a minute, I will chop it up for you!"

Since the lives of the residents of the town are getting better and better, they have begun to learn to pay attention to some store services.

We often get together to complain about the owner of this shop not helping customers to kill pollutants, and complain that the owner of that shop does not choose and peel vegetables for them.

Over a long period of time, the owners of various stores have invariably learned to provide quality service.

Carefully fulfill every customer's request to the extreme.

Even if a customer asks the store to help deal with the disgusting green hair on the mutated fish, the boss will shave it with a knife without expression.

At this moment, it was no problem to chop three crazy rabbits. The three rabbits were lined up. The boss picked up a fat rabbit and put it on the chopping board. He picked up the machete on the shelf nearby and banged it a few times. The whole rabbit was gone. The rabbit, whose skin was still bleeding, was instantly divided into many pieces and put into a bag by the boss.