153

☆ 153. Chapter 153

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 153

Even in a small town as big as Qingyu Town, residents cannot be completely protected from harm by pollutants.

What Qingyu Town can do is strengthen guard patrols and recruit doctors.

Therefore, there are not only many medical clinics in Qingyu Town, but the medical skills of the doctors there are also very superb.

At this moment, three brothers came to the medical center. They wanted to ask the doctors to prescribe some medicine for them to take back. Suddenly, they saw that there were many new faces in the medical center that they had never seen before.

Since they weren't here to see a doctor anyway, the three brothers had nothing to do, so they grabbed a slightly leisurely elder brother and started muttering not far away.

"There are many strange residents in the medical center today. Are they from other towns?"

Big Brother has been at the medical center all day. He knows clearly whether those people are from other towns. , this is not a secret that cannot be told, and I chatted with a few people for a while.

"Of course that's impossible. They were all brought back from the wild by the guards. They said they suddenly fell from the sky. They looked miserable at that time." "Did

no one die?" The younger brother, His focus is obviously different from others.

If you are lucky enough to fall from the sky and break your arm or leg, it will be fine as long as you are still alive. If you fall to death directly, it will be so painful.

My little brother can't bear just thinking about it.

Big Brother shook his head repeatedly: "Everyone is here, no one died."

"Oh, and also, I heard from the doctors that many of the residents do not have talents and skills."

"A few people who have talents still have skills. They're all pretty useless, just like that guy."

The big brother just pointed at the group of people. The curious people didn't see clearly who he was pointing to, and looked back at the big brother with a blank look on his face: "Who? Huh?"

"Ouch!"

"Of course he was the one who was pressed down by the guards. When he was injured, he didn't show it to the doctor honestly and he wanted to hit someone. Maybe he was relying on his talent to be [Strong], but what's the point? Why don't they be carried back like little chickens by the guards?"

The few people who finally saw who Big Brother was talking about hurriedly asked, "Then don't they have no gold coins to pay for medical expenses?"

Big Brother He snorted twice and said, "Not only do they not have gold coins to pay for medical expenses, so many people are so stunned that they can't even get a penny out of their pockets. Hehe, the Miaoshou Rejuvenation Pavilion was tricked by the guards today."

"Tsk, really. Bad luck."

Weihuo stood quietly behind these half-insect people and listened to their conversation.

At the same time, he also saw the residents who had fallen into the wild before. Compared with the hero's state, those residents were in terrible shape, with more or less injuries on their bodies.

He has no gold coins, so food and accommodation are a problem. Now he is injured, and the medical expenses alone will cost a lot of gold coins.

However, the people who spoke may not be clear, but Weihuo knew that residents without gold coins had to go out to take on tasks if they wanted to survive.