96

☆ 96. Meet

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

It had been a while since we

last installed software in Xie Xingzhu's phone, but he had never received a single image or video.

"Damn it, is this software reliable?" The man stared at the phone and spat with a ferocious expression.

This was a "skilled" person he found after shopping around online, and it took him a long time to get the other person to agree to customize this software for him.

The price cost him a lot of money, but he had to save money in a planned way, otherwise he wouldn't even have money to buy water and food on this hot day.

The man remembered that the seller had sworn to him that the software would restore the situation of a locked person's mobile phone one-to-one and send the contents uniformly every Sunday.

But now it's almost ten days and there's no movement at all. Could it be that he was deceived?

The man sat on the bed with a sullen face. The more he thought about it, the more he thought it was possible. There are too many unscrupulous merchants these days who take money through the Internet cable and do nothing. If you try to find them, you can't find them. Afterwards, you can only tell them if you were deceived. Should!

He didn't know that the seller's "craftsmanship" really had two skills, and the software had been quietly stealing the movements on Xie Xingzhu's phone.

It was just when the software was preparing to send him information at a fixed time and at a certain point that the game noticed it and released it a few days later.

This resulted in the man never receiving the message.

However, the game mainly serves the mission between Xie Xingzhu and Weihuo. Preventing the leakage of information is not within the scope of his functions, so the one-week deadline can only be extended to ten days.

"Ding dong." A message came from the phone at this time?

[The audio has been saved in the phone's memory card, please check it. ]

Almost as soon as he saw the message, the man immediately clicked on it and looked at it at a glance. The amount of content accumulated in recent times was so much that it could not fit on one screen.

Long and illogical words were intertwined together, and the amount of information left him stunned.

He sneered: "In ten days, the world will face a natural disaster due to high temperature? Are you kidding me?"

Thinking of the unusual temperature these days, the man suddenly seemed to be strangled by the neck and couldn't make a sound. I heard the buzzing sound of the air conditioner starting up.

The air conditioner in the house is running day and night, and there is no rest at all.

It was obviously a newly installed machine, but it was spitting out cold air that was not very cool, like a machine that had been in disrepair and was about to be discarded.

He obviously felt something was wrong recently, didn't he?

The man finally couldn't sit still anymore. He held his hot phone and kept scrolling down to see Xie Xingzhu's recent movements.

"Xie Xingzhu actually has a treasure!"

This time, the software was very good and sent a picture of the treasure. The picture occupied the entire phone screen, as clear as if it were right in front of you.