159

☆ 159. Chapter 159

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 159

A few minutes after Zhao Peng left, Weihuo went to Captain Xia and chatted for half an hour.

Xia Li does have some ideas about arranging work for residents.

With the increase in the number of tourists around, more and more residents from other small towns have come to settle in Wusen Town, and these residents are not rich people, they just come to make a living and settle down.

Therefore, Xia Li's recent worry is thinking about how to arrange the residents reasonably.

Unexpectedly, before he could figure out how to arrange work for these residents, he suddenly received another pile of residents falling from the sky.

The town is only so big, and there aren't many things to do. There is really no unnecessary work.

For this reason, Xia Li thought of organizing some residents to go to outside areas to build shelters, not only shelters, but also houses suitable for residents to live in. He thought that more and more residents would settle in Wusen Town in the future. It's a mess, why not get it right now.

Another group of residents followed the guards to open up the wild forest, which not only deterred the pollutants in the forest but also expanded the residential area of ​​Wusen Town.

It costs ten gold coins a day to build a shelter and twenty gold coins a day to open up a forest.

However, he is still very fair as the guard captain of a small town. No matter which of the two jobs, the residents can choose one of them.

Of course, if he didn't like either of these two jobs and he had the ability to apply for a job at a store on the shopping street, he wouldn't stop him.

After all, although the job he arranged was not as high as the salary offered by the shop owner, it included food and accommodation, and guards to protect everyone's safety. It can be said to be a very stable job.

After hearing Weihuo's intention, Xia Li strongly recommended these two jobs.

Many more residents have settled in the past two days. The construction of shelters and houses is a little slow due to lack of manpower. If Weiho can introduce even one person to work, that will be fine!

"Don't worry, I promise to make proper arrangements for your request, and I will never let them run away casually for a long time." Xia Li agreed on the spot.

Just kidding, if the two half-insect men slipped from under his nose, he would give them the captain position!

He was short of people, and he wished that a half-insect man could serve as two men. He even thought about pulling the prisoners out of the prison to work.

Later, I thought about how capable the prisoners were, and they were afraid of bringing down the decent residents if they were released. Moreover, he would have to arrange more guards to guard them to prevent them from escaping. This was too costly and uneconomical.

His eyes almost hurt just by staring at them every day. How could he let go of a resident who had the opportunity to come to work?

With Captain Xia's guarantee, how could Weihuo not feel relieved, "Thank you for your hard work, Captain Xia. I'll give you a 50% discount when you come to the restaurant to eat in the future!" He

just agreed to a small thing, but he didn't expect such a surprise. Captain Xia was so excited Rubbing his hands, he showed a worthless smile, "Okay, okay, this is what you said! Wait, I will bring those two people over tomorrow."