97

☆ 97. Slip away

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

He is really good at climbing up the pole if he slips away

. Why not just recruit the store manager? Johel muttered in a low voice with his flat mouth.

From the bottom of his heart, he didn't want Udic to live with them. The other party had only been promoted to lieutenant general for a few months. Before that, he was not familiar with Udic at all, not to mention that he only took over after Brother Huo left.

Johel glanced at him very covertly. The clothes Udic was wearing were from who knows which town, and they were dusty and not much better than theirs.

Upon closer inspection, his complexion was sallow, his lips were bloodless, his cheeks were sunken, and his hair had not been cut for a long time and was as messy as a clump of withered straw on his head, giving him the appearance of malnutrition.

Compared to the Lieutenant General who was still the most famous star of the Insect Star, Udic is now much thinner. It would not surprise him to say that he came from the Desolate Star.

He was so miserable, and he was both a female, and he fell into another town because of his fault. Johel could not help but feel sorry for him for a second.

It hurts, but he firmly remembers that the good life he is living now is the foundation laid by Brother Huo.

Before Brother Huo expressed his opinion, he would never invite Udic to live in.

Johel looked at Viho.

Weiho thought for a moment, then tilted his head and motioned for Udic to look towards the front hall, "Give me a reason to keep you. I don't accept idlers in this store."

This is true.

Both Johel and the five clerks in the store are working hard.

The five clerks even went out of their way more than the other to pass the exam, serving tea and water, washing pots and dishes, and went out to solicit customers regardless of their image. They would also deliberately show their presence in front of him when they had nothing to do, just for fear that he would betray them. Brush it down.

At this time, if a resident who has never been seen before or even has no ability is suddenly parachuted into the store, it doesn't matter what the customers think, as long as the store clerks will have Geta in their hearts.

If he still wants to make his store bigger and stronger, he can't shoot himself in the foot.

So what do you have that deserves me to do this for you?

Weiho waited patiently for Udic's answer.

Udic understood Weiho's concerns. He did not think that this military woman, who had always had a certain status in the legion, was a good opponent.

He mentioned Johel just to remind the other party of what his adjutant had done. Although he knew that he couldn't take advantage of Weihuo because of this, he didn't refuse it outright, right?

And if he wants to stay here smoothly, he must use his real skills.

Udic said frankly: "Everyone came from the same place, and I naturally have the abilities that Jochel has."

No joke, he is even more outstanding than Jochel.

"I can just take the title of deputy store manager and treat it as if I'm cooperating with you. There are residents of your town selling vegetables in Dawn Town, and I can do that too." "I can