6

☆ 6. Have money

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

I'm rich.

Just as Xie Xingzhu was busy shopping, Zhao Peng and three others, who had been walking around outside the school, returned to the dormitory together.

Zhao Peng opened the door and saw Xie Xingzhu lying on his back on the bed, playing with his mobile phone intently. He didn't even look up when they came in.

This made him wonder how fun this game was.

"Xie Xingzhu, what are you playing? You are so obsessed. We didn't even see you say a word when we came back. Brother, are your feelings starting to fade now?" Zhao Peng sighed hypocritically.

Sun Chong didn't think too much. He rolled his eyes and asked: "Yes, yes, Dazhu, you don't want to fight the king anymore, so what are you playing with?" After saying that, he slapped Zhen Jian with his arm: "We I've never seen you give up the game, Zhen Jian, don't you think so?" "

Yes, they say it will be easier if you endure it and wait until you go to college. We don't need to take the postgraduate entrance examination like Yu Shuo, so we just have to play in class every day. Lets play games. Dazhu, what game do you want to play? Well play with you. Playing games requires more people to make it fun. Playing alone is boring.

Xie Xingzhu was about to say what he was playing, but when he thought of what Yu Shuo told him Then he thought about the origin of this game and swallowed it back. After all, he still didn't let them know what game he was playing.

There are two different things between seriously spending money to buy games and being deceived. He doesn't want others to know about it at all. After all, if someone tells this, it will probably become a hot search topic. He has already thought of the title: [Surprise! A boy from a certain university was bored in the dormitory and wanted to buy a competitive game. Instead, he was defrauded in a gaming group for 666 yuan and downloaded a love development app. This is too social, and he doesnt want to be famous.

Xie Xingzhu held his head high and kept a straight face. His face was not red and his heart was not beating. He said sternly: "No, I am going to change my mind and become a new person. I will not play games in the future." Well, he is ready to fall in love.

Zhao Peng's mouth twitched: Wow, this person is so shameless.

Sun Chong rolled his eyes with disdain: Haha, pretend, keep pretending. If I hadn't seen you download "Big Wild Star", I would have believed you.

Zhen Jian had a dark look on his face: No, you are the only one who wants to change your mind and start a new life. How dare you say that, brother?

Xie Xingzhu was irritated by the expressions of the three people in front of him: I don't believe it, I'm just watching you pretend in silence.

But he also would never tell them what he was playing.

Not to mention finding the scammer, what if this is the only app? Where can the scammer get so many of the same app?

Besides, if he really found the liar, he would make the liar spit out the money.

Of course, he wont return this app to the scammer, as there is a little kissing bug in it.

That's right, Xie Xingzhu already felt that he and Xiaochong were in love, even though they were paper people, oh no, paper insects.

Zhao Peng, Zhen Jian, Sun Chong: You guys are really insecure.

The three of them looked at each other and decided to let Xie Xingzhu go first and make plans later.

Zhao Peng: "Okay, let's play games together again if we have the chance."