37

☆ 37. Solve

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Weihuo

smiled and loosened the rope in his hand, took one end and handed it to the one-eyed half-insect man who stood up tremblingly. "Boss Mei, I would also like to trouble you to tie up your companion."

Weihuo leisurely surrounded Mei The boss walked around and looked up and down.

Boss Mei stood there helplessly holding the rope, letting Weihuo scan him, and he could be seen nodding from time to time.

Then I heard Weihuo comment: "Oh, by the way, remember to tie it tight, after all, you have to carry him all the way." "

If the rope unravels halfway, I'm afraid he will die and it will be difficult for you to carry."

Mei The boss was shocked, "Well, he will wake up?"

"Hey, it seems that you have accepted the matter of carrying him well." This surprised Weihuo. After all, the eldest brother was not in a good state at this time. Well, most people still can't bear it.

"No, it's not... I mean..."

Boss Mei's face turned red in defense before he was interrupted by Weihuo before he could finish his sentence: "Why won't he wake up? He's not dead."

"It's just——" He paused, "It's just a little different from normal and abnormal half-insects."

Boss Mei didn't think about the difference. In his heart, he already felt that his eldest brother was no longer a human being.

He was very obedient and used ropes to tie his eldest brother tightly one after another.

Weihuo pushed open the half-open door, looked at the sky, turned around and said to Boss Mei, who was almost tied up, "Okay, it's getting late, we should go."

He still wanted to come back and continue sleeping.

"Yes, yes, yes."

After wiping the sweat on his head, Boss Mei dragged his eldest brother's upper body to his back, carried him up and down, and walked out first, waiting for Weihuo to close the door.

"Let's go. You must be more familiar with Captain Xia's residence than I am."

"Don't think about playing tricks. You don't want to end up with your companions, right?"

Boss Mei wanted to nod crazily, but he was already in a bad state with his head cocked. He moved around and could only say "hmm" from his nose.

Although he is blind in one eye, his physical strength is still quite good, and it is not difficult to carry his eldest brother on his back.

It was along the way that the vague smell of cooked meat and the soft and boneless feeling made him feel that what he was carrying was not a living person but a large piece of meat that was about to be sent for processing.

Except for the eldest brother who was still in a coma, neither Boss Mei nor Weihuo spoke.

Until they arrived at the door of Captain Xia's house.

The house Captain Xia lives in is no different from everyone else's. They all have the same appearance. He doesn't live in luxury just because he is the guard captain.

Weiho stopped in front of the house and said, "I'm going to knock on the door."

After knocking twice, the two of them waited outside the door for a while, and the door opened.