End

☆ 180. Extra ⑤ First person, dont enter cautiously, dont force it!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents

Extra ⑤ first person, dont enter cautiously, dont force it!

(4) Xie Yujiao

My name is Xie Yujiao, and my nickname is Jiaojiao. I am three and a half years old this year (Jiaojiao akimbo.jpg).

According to the words of my two fathers, "Even though Jiaojiao is only three and a half years old, he knows a lot!"

Yes, that's right, I have two fathers, the eldest father is Xie Xingzhu, and the younger father is Weihuo, but My little dad likes me to call him my father at home.

Although my eldest father and my younger father said that I know a lot, I still don't understand why I call my younger father 'female father'.

Every time I ask my little dad, he won't tell me, saying that I will know when I grow up.

You want to ask me why I only asked the younger dad but not the older dad?

What else could be the reason? Of course its the little dad at home who has the final say, hehe.

But when will we grow up?

Dad said I should eat well, so I eat well every day. In order to eat more, I can already eat alone.

My little dad said that if you dont eat enough, you will become a fat kid, and you will still be fat even when you grow up, so you need to exercise more.

Not even my grandparents are fat in our family, so I dont want to become a fat person, not even a little fat person!

Since I dont want to become fat, I have no choice but to follow my little dad and keep exercising every day.

But the little dads physical strength is really good. He didnt pant for a long time. The big dad also likes to watch next to him every time. The more he looks at it, the brighter his eyes become!

This reminds me of the dog named Dahuang raised by my grandfather. Every time he sees meat bones, his eyes light up, and he will grunt and moan at the meat bones, but as long as someone is in front of him, he will It won't touch the bones. It will wait until no one is around before running to the bones with its tail wagging and licking and chewing.

I pinched my chubby face and looked at my little dads strong and healthy figure while running. He was right. Only by exercising more can he not become a fat man. (Jiaojiao pinch fist.jpg)

But running is really tiring QAQ

(5) Five-year-old Jiaojiao.

My name is Xie Yujiao, nicknamed Jiaojiao, and I am five years old this year.

Hahaha, I want to be a brother!

By the way, do you still remember Uncle Johel?

Uncle Johel and Uncle Yunxi got married at this time last year. Today, on the first anniversary of their wedding, Uncle Johel is pregnant.

I heard that it was Uncle Yunxi who chased Uncle Johel for many years.

But why didn't I see it at all?

Although Uncle Yunxi is handsome, he looks expressionless. He is not at all like Uncle Yohel who would gently touch my head, smile at me, and hold me out to play.

It's hard to imagine how the cold-hearted Uncle Yunxi could catch someone.

Tomorrow my eldest father and my younger father will take me to the hospital to visit Uncle Johel.