24

☆ 24. Oolong

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Oolong

"Wait a minute." Weihuo stopped Fu An, who had already stood up, "Well, I wonder if there are any purple peppers in the store now?" Since Fu An can still provide ingredients, he won't be polite and saves you the time. I also have to go to the market to chat with the vendors.

Fu An thought about it and said, "It probably weighed about ten kilograms."

It was also a coincidence that Weihuo came here today. He happened to have some remaining purple peppers that had not been extracted.

After a while, Fu An came to the backyard and took out a box of salt and a sack of purple peppers from the house and placed them on the counter of the shop.

There is a large iron scale in the store, and a sack of purple peppers weighs exactly ten kilograms.

"There are 12 packages in this box, each package is 300 grams." Fu An patted the box and said.

He Yi, who was standing aside, skillfully took out a knife from under the counter and gently opened the seal on the box. He took out a packet of white salt and handed it to Weihuo for inspection.

After Weihuo checked them one by one, He Yi took out a roll of tape from under the counter and sealed the box again. After sealing it, he picked up the box with one hand and a sack of purple peppers in the other, pretending to go out with Weihuo.

A 300-gram pack of salt is relatively light, but the weight of this carton of salt is quite heavy. Weihuo knew this very well. He watched as He Yi not only easily carried the box onto his shoulder, but also rushed happily. He smiled, with such an effortless look that it would be easy to load him another box.

Very good. He feels relieved that the store is left to such a strong man to clean.

He Yi carried the things and followed Weihuo all the way. The way the two of them walked in tandem in the market attracted the attention of the surrounding residents who were still wandering outside.

"Brother He, please wait for me at the door for a while. I'll go in and buy some bottles and come out."

There is nothing at home now, and everything needs to be purchased again. Weihuo stopped in front of the grocery store from last time.

"Is the stall owner going to this store?" As Weihuo stopped, He Yi also put down the goods in his hands and stood aside, looking at the familiar shop in front of him and asked.

"Yes, buy some bottles and prepare to pickle the chili sauce tonight. It will be sold in seven days." "

Then I will go in with you. Our store has also ordered bottles from this grocery store." He Yi added Weihuo whispered in his ear: "I've been here so many times that the owner of this store recognizes me. I can give him a discount later."

So He Yi carried the goods and entered the grocery store with Weihuo.

The grocer was standing listlessly behind the counter, counting orders over and over again.

Hey, this year's orders are much less than last year. His shop is said to be a grocery store, but it is actually more of a bottle and can business.

Lao Wang's family next door also moved to another town. Since Lao Wang was no longer a big customer, his family's business has plummeted.

Scattered business is far less profitable than large orders. Except for the blond-haired half-insect man last time, the only one who has been placing orders recently is the spice shop.