75

☆ 75. Observe

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

There were eight other researchers who noticed the planting area, except for the Spider Clan who was still going crazy.

Four of the eight people were observing the patch of land with green leafy vegetables, and the other four people ran to their own fields to check. They couldn't figure out why all the vegetables were gone overnight.

One of the researchers did not plant green leafy vegetables. His land was planted with water radishes. The water radish that will be harvested in a few days is now being eaten, leaving only shallow pits.

And there seemed to be something in this shallow pit that was about to break through the surface soil and rush up.

The researcher who was about to squat down to take a closer look was frightened by a sudden scream from the other side. He was in a half-crouched position and his upper body suddenly leaned forward. In order to prevent himself from eating a mouthful of mud, the researcher stretched out his arms to support himself on the ground. inside.

Naturally, his palms reached into the soil and touched the underlying creatures. The sticky, greasy and squirming feeling made him think of many disgusting images in an instant.

"There is something in the soil!"

However, with the intrusion of outsiders, the insects in the lower layer squirmed faster and faster, vying to crawl out of the soil layer along the researcher's palm.

"It's bugs! Why are there so many bugs in the planting area?" The researcher looked desperately at the black bugs that had crawled onto his shoulders.

I wonder if the amount of water radish is more than that of green leafy vegetables. This black insect is much fatter than the one in the field of green leafy vegetables, and the smell of blood is stronger.

If there are bugs in one field, the researchers can still laugh and say it is a chosen field. But if there are bugs in two fields, they can no longer laugh.

The remaining people tugged at the corners of their mouths and said, "Did you two bring something in? Otherwise, why would there be a problem with your land?" The

Spider Clan was still a little dazed at this time, and their eyes were dull and vacant, but he I was not happy when I heard this.

He immediately said coldly: "Don't talk nonsense. We all came in together and left together. Now if something happens, you are also very suspicious. No one can escape."

He is not afraid of offending them. They are all tyrannical people with family backgrounds. What?

His land was considered useless. When he thought that it was full of bugs, even if they could be cleared out later, he didn't want to sow any more seeds in it. This group of people didn't think it would be okay either.

Dazzled by his anger, he had completely forgotten that the vegetables in this planting area were the hope of the town and not his alone.

He said with an extremely irritated expression: "Maybe your fields are also full of bugs. If you have the skills, let's dig up the soil together and take a look. Whoever dares is the one who brought the things in." The

other researchers already had this in mind. They had a bad premonition, but they just didn't want to face it. They wanted to hide it and suddenly being pointed out in such a bad way aroused their anger.

"Flip it, who are you trying to scare?"

Apparently the spider clan's provocation method was very successful. The remaining people were unconvinced and took a bunch of shovels and imitated Captain Xia's movements, then went to their own land and randomly lifted up a piece of shovel. earth.