118

☆ 118. Notice

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

It was announced

at eight o'clock in the evening. After a busy day, Xie Xingzhu and Yu Shuo closed the rolling shutter door and turned to go home.

After two days, under the rising high temperature, no one dared to hang out outside at night.

At this point, after Xie Xingzhu and the others left, there was silence around the block, not even a bird chirping.

Ten minutes later, three unknown people wearing sun protection clothing sneakily approached another glass door of the supermarket.

In addition to one main door, Xie's Supermarket also has a glass door on both sides, with two heavy anti-theft locks hanging on the door.

Zhen Jian was already unbearable in the heat without wearing the sun protection clothing sold in the supermarket. When he saw that Sun Chong had been tinkering with the lock for five minutes and still hadn't opened it, he suddenly said angrily: "Old Sun, can you do this? Huh?"

When he was renting a house, Sun Chong vowed that he had a way, but it turned out that his so-called way was to use wire to unlock the door like the plot on TV.

When will this open?

"Don't rush, don't rush, I have a feeling it's about to open." Sun Chong wiped away the sweat caused by anxiety.

Then another two minutes passed and he was still fumbling with the lock.

Zhao Peng also complained a little in his heart, so he ordered: "Be prepared, Zhen Jian, go and see if there are any iron bars or big rocks nearby." "

If it doesn't work, just smash this door."

Zhen Jian De Ling didn't care about the heat and took three steps at a time to leave Zhao Peng's sight.

He remembered seeing a garbage sorting station on the way here. There were a lot of old things piled next to it. Maybe there would be useful tools there.

Relying on the route in his memory, Zhen Jian trotted all the way to the garbage sorting station.

Sure enough, there was a hammer with a broken handle and a somewhat curved iron pipe leaning next to it.

Zhen Jian weighed the hammer and felt the weight falling in his hands. He was extremely satisfied.

Then he took these two things back to the supermarket along the road.

"Let me tell you, Lao Sun's method is of no use at all. We have all returned and the door has not been opened yet. Lao Sun, get out of the way and let me show you my hand."

Zhen Jian flashed the utensil in his hand to Zhao Peng. Without looking, he pushed Sun Chong away who was blocking the door.

Sun Chong almost fell to the ground due to such a push, and he took three or four steps back before he could stabilize his body.

"Zhen Jian, don't donate your eyes if you don't need them. Can't you see that I'm here? Push your mother."

Sun Chong stood still for less than a second and wanted to rush up and punch Zhen Jian, but he still couldn't. Zhao Peng stopped him on the way without touching Zhen Jian's clothes.

Zhao Peng was also annoyed when he saw this. He growled: "That's enough. Can you stop making trouble? Look at what time it is now. The first thing is to open the door quickly. If you have anything to say, we can wait until we get the things back.