46

☆ 46. Renovation completed

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

During the time when Youye left Wusen Town after the renovation

, Weihuo was inspecting and accepting his shop.

The white fungus soup I sent last time was just right to the taste of the half-insect man, so I decided to come to Wusen Town to help him decorate his shop.

Of course, in addition to the required gold coins, the reward is to give her a bowl of white fungus soup every day.

And all this is for the sake of the white fungus soup made by Weihuo, otherwise Fu An alone may not be able to persuade that person.

Today is the day to inspect the store and the expiration date for the stall. Weiho greeted the residents who came to buy food last night.

From then on, he officially sold it in the store.

From small stalls to large shops, there is no change for the residents in the inner area. They can still come and go freely, but it is much more troublesome for the residents in the outer area. Not only do they have to work early every day Go get in line.

When he told the news last night, Weihuo was prepared to lose some of his guests, but what surprised him was that no one was sad about it.

Instead, they came to comfort him as the shop owner.

If only Weiho could hear everyone's voices, he would know how important the food he makes is in everyone's heart.

It can be said that as long as Weiho still lives in Wusen Town, no matter which area he is in, the residents will not complain.

But the consequence of this decision is that he will have to cook a lot more food in the future.

The various contaminants he collected during this period have accumulated a lot. Fortunately, it is winter now, and the weather is cold, even if the meat is placed directly outside, it will not spoil.

Opening the storage room, the originally empty room was now filled with bags of meat and rice noodles, covering two walls.

His task today is to transport all the food here to the back kitchen of the store.

Weiho took down the stove and pots from the car. With the shop, these two kitchen utensils would no longer be needed, and he could leave them at home to make some meals.

After the car was completely empty, Weihuo moved some of the food into the car.

Within a moment, a cart of food arrived at the door of the store.

He Yi heard the sound of a car approaching and thought of the stall owner.

He immediately turned around and saw the stall owner driving his car. He Yi raised his hands in time and shouted: "The stall owner is here, give way."

Following He Yi's shout, the residents gathered around the door of the shop to talk. They automatically retreated to both sides to make way.

Weihuo stopped steadily not far from the crowd, "You guys came so early."

He Yi and others rushed up to help the stall owner unload the goods, "Today's house inspection, we are here to help."

The half-insect brother brought a few People got out of the car carrying a bag of food, and the car quickly emptied without Weihuo having to do anything.

"Thank you so much." Weihuo had no choice but to walk to the door of the store with empty hands.

Maybe he hadn't been here for a long time. Not only had the walls of the store in front of him been repainted with white paint, but the doors and windows had also been installed.