54

☆ 54. Successful rescue

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Successfully rescued

, floating in the air is faster than running in the snow. When Xie Xingzhu came to Wusen Town, he first floated into the forest and took a look.

Johel, who was wearing military uniform, was still lying on the snow well, and there were no traces of pollutants around him. Xie Xingzhu was relieved.

Although it will be very cold here in Wusen Town when it snows, there are also pollutants that appear specifically in cold weather and harm the lone half-insect people.

Xie Xingzhu came here to inspect first because he was afraid that Johel would lie unconscious in the snow and be picked up by pollutants that came out to feed.

It's just that Johel was wearing very thin clothes, his face had turned purple from the cold, and his clothes were wet with melted snow.

If this continues, he will definitely freeze to death.

The forest in the wild is no better than in the town, and no residents will come to clean it here.

Therefore, Xie Xingzhu could only continue to let Johel lie here.

When he meets Weihuo, he can ask Weihuo to take Yohel back.

After looking back at Johel's condition again to make sure that he was still breathing weakly, Xie Xingzhu, relieved, turned around and accelerated towards the town.

From the inner area to the wild, you have to pass through the markets and residential areas in the outer area.

Xie Xingzhu flew all the way along this route, and sure enough he saw Weihuo running in the market.

Xie Xingzhu swooped down, floated beside Weihuo and said to him: "Weihuo, Yohel is here, come with me."

Hearing someone calling him in his ear, Weihuo was thinking about what happened to Yohel. Huo saw a young man with a translucent body floating in the air.

Just when he was about to take defensive action, he suddenly thought that this person might be the hero?

Weihuo probed: "Hero, is it you?"

"Huh? It's me, it's me!"

"Don't be afraid, I can only come to the wasteland like this." Xie Xingzhu thought Weihuo was frightened when he didn't speak. , explained quickly.

After all, no one would have thought that someone could appear as a transparent person.

"I'm not scared, I'm just wondering why the hero left without saying goodbye this morning. He hugged me so tightly last night, but left me alone in bed this morning." Weihuo said quietly.

He found that the hero was hiding many things from him, and he must make it clear today!

The more Xie Xingzhu listened, the more he drifted behind Weihuo, not daring to look at his resentful eyes.

After Weihuo said this, he became more and more like a scumbag who only came to spend the night.

"Ahem, it's a long story." If his guess is correct, as soon as he wakes up, the holographic mode will no longer be available.

"Then after you find Johel, the hero will have to talk to me."

"Yes, yes, I promise!" Even if Weihuo didn't tell him, he would find time to tell him.

The most important thing now is to rescue Johel.

The two walked all the way through the residential area. Under the guidance of Xie Xingzhu, Weihuo finally saw Johel lying motionless in the snow.