111

☆ 111. Successfully sold

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Successfully sold

Xie Xingzhu just walked from the cashier to the resident, when the cell phone placed in the compartment of his clothes suddenly vibrated.

Not only him, but all the customers in the supermarket received text messages on their mobile phones at the same time.

This is?

Xie Xingzhu opened the text message and saw that it was a high temperature warning issued by the local government.

Specifically, the notice states that during hot weather, residents are advised to reduce going out and working unless necessary.

Most cities have already started to implement measures for employees to work from home.

The rest is a list of necessary purchases, such as the most important water and sunscreen.

How things develop later depends on the temperature.

Xie Xingzhu was lost in thought when he saw this text message. He believed that within three days, these residents would no longer be as orderly as they were today.

But he also plans to open the door only on these days.

After thinking about it, Xie Xingzhu walked towards the shelves. He had to make good use of these few days.

Customers in the supermarket only glanced at it briefly after receiving the text message, and then went back to the purchasing process.

Even if there is no notice, they will not go to work.

Unless you really want to risk your life for money on such a hot day, no one would go to the company.

In the end, his body is the most important thing. After reading the text message, Zhang Shuo felt that he had finally come.

His eyes returned to the sun protection clothing. Unlike the young man before, Zhang Shuo was slightly confused between these two styles of sun protection clothing.

With his current savings, it is not easy to buy two sets of different styles of sun protection clothing.

However, firstly, he didnt know whether the sun protection clothing was as effective as the notice board said, and secondly, he wanted to save money to buy other supplies. For example, Zhang Shuos eyes moved to the medicine next to him and the piles on the back shelf. of bottled water.

When Xie Xingzhu rushed here, he saw that there was only one customer next to the shelf with sun protection clothing, while the drug area was crowded with residents.

He knew it would be like this. The moment he got the clothes, he expected that not many residents would buy them. He just looked at the only customer who still stopped here.

Xie Xingzhu's heart still hurt a little. He held his chest and raised a smile, and he hurriedly walked to the customer.

I am afraid that this only "lone seedling" will also run away.

"Hello, my guest, do you want me to introduce this sun protection clothing to you in detail?" Xie Xingzhu said with a smile showing his eight big white teeth.

When Zhang Shuo saw the supermarket boss coming, he couldn't just leave in front of him, so he had no choice but to express his doubts.

"Excuse me, what is the difference between this sun protection clothing and ordinary ones? After all, it doesn't look any different, and there is no label on this clothing." Do