119

☆ 119. Get in the car

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

After getting in the car

, when Xie Xingzhu and Yu Shuo arrived at the supermarket, many residents had gathered at the door.

There was a lot of noise.

"Which turtle did this? Don't let me catch him."

"Isn't there a camera in the supermarket? You can see who stole it, right?"

"Damn it, the camera has been damaged. How can you still see this?" Hammer."

"This person must have been squatting for a while. I know that Xie's Supermarket is the only one still open and is easier to steal. I just don't know if this person is still in City A now."

"I can't see." Yes. Residents think this is not an easy matter.

When this person said this, some people were curious: "How do you say that?"

Then the person said: "This person must be a resident living in the surrounding community."

"You can't say this nonsense. What evidence do you have? Could it be you?"

Seeing that the fire was about to burn him, he suddenly became anxious and quickly analyzed: "Don't worry, why did he steal from Xiejia Supermarket instead of other stores? So Aren't stores that are closed more likely to be stolen?"

"Yes!"

"What makes Xie's supermarket different from others is the sun protection clothing and these medicines."

"I don't know if you have ever used these medicines." This man happened to have a small bottle of cooling oil with him.

He unscrewed the round cap and applied a layer of it on his temples with his fingertips. A mild mint smell lingered in his nose.

Logically speaking, cooling oil is not a serious medicine, but it is also made from various medicinal oils, and its cooling and refreshing effect is much better than ordinary cooling oil.

"As long as the smell is gone, you can apply another layer. This keeps me clear-headed and prevents mosquito bites." "

But if you want better mosquito repellent effect, you still need to buy mosquito repellent liquid sold in supermarkets. Okay, what a pity, what a thief!"

After hearing this, everyone looked at the supermarket in a mess and sighed.

It was a pity, but after all, it was not a loss to my family, so there were not many people to help clean up the fallen shelves and the scattered spices that could not be taken away.

Some residents even planned to take advantage of others when they saw the chaos in the supermarket, but they were spotted before they could do it. The residents had no choice but to smile at each other and leave the place in a hurry.

These people have more or less bought a lot of things in Xie's supermarket in the past few days, and also bought several sets of sun protection clothing.

Coming out today is just to make final preparations for going to the officially arranged place tomorrow.

Now that there are no products, the residents who have formed a circle outside the supermarket to watch the excitement want to leave.

At this moment, Xie Xingzhu pushed through the crowds of people and walked into the supermarket.

However, Yu Shuo moved faster than him. When Xie Xingzhu entered, Yu Shuo rushed to him and said, "A Zhu, the sun protection clothing in the warehouse is gone, and a lot of food on the back shelves is gone.