50

☆ 50. Chong Chong Restaurant

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chong Chong Restaurant

Weihuo always thought that the reason why he slept so warmly last night was because he lit the stove. Even when he got up early in the morning, he found that the coal in the stove had been extinguished long ago. It felt ice cold to the touch and did not look like it had been burning all night. The temperature it should be.

But when he got up to fold the quilt and shook out three hot water bottles and the pillow that was pushed to the wall, he finally realized that last night might not be that simple.

The big stove in his memory was not the one by the window. The touch of the pat on his back seemed to still be there. It was not his imagination that someone got into the bed and hugged him to sleep. He even recalled that someone seemed to be in his ear last night. Say good night.

All of this showed him that this was not a dream. There was another person on his bed in his room last night.

Weihuo folded the quilt with an indifferent expression, leaned over to pick up the hot water bottle on the bed, pulled out the stopper and poured out the cold water, still thinking about who this person was.

His intuition told him that the person last night was the hero, but why did the hero appear in Wusen Town and come to his house?

Since the hero can appear here, why did he run away early in the morning without being seen? Was it because he couldn't let others find him or did he not want him to see him?

Weihuo was puzzled.

He didn't want to make blind guesses here. If he didn't understand something, he would just ask.

——"Were you the person last night?"

——"Why did you run away so early in the morning!"

——"Will you come back tonight?"

The message was sent, but there was no reply from the other end.

I dont know if his sleeping position last night was good or not. He shouldnt be snoring, right?

Weihuo stood in front of the only mirror in the house and looked across. He was lost for a moment. The image of himself in the mirror was both familiar and unfamiliar.

He is still the same person, he has not become taller or different.

It's just that there is some flesh on his face, which is soft and bouncy when pinched, and the hair on his forehead is also a little longer, which blocks his sight. His face is rosy, and his eyes are watery, and he looks like he slept well last night.

In fact, he did sleep very well last night. The big stove continued to deliver heat to him, so that even though he was still wearing a single suit, he didn't feel cold after getting up for so long.

While his body was still warm, Weihuo hurried back to the bedroom and pulled out thick clothes and put them on.

No matter what, he had to do his own thing before the hero didn't reply to him.

Today is the official opening day of the store.

Weihuo, who had tidied up his appearance, transformed back into the cold half-insect man the moment he turned around.

However, Xie Xingzhu, who he was thinking about, was still sleeping soundly on the bed in the dormitory, hugging a blanket.

He didn't realize at all that he had returned to the real world from Wusen Town.