102

☆ 102. Arrival

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

No matter what you say when you arrive

, local residents must give priority to arrangements. If there is surplus available for sale, it will not be too late to provide it to tourist traders.

After all, none of the hunting team members in Wusen Town can hold a bag.

Weihuo lowered his eyes and thought, and after a long while he said leisurely: "I can provide you with a hundred catties of vegetables and a thousand bags of hot pot base ingredients, but I may not have that much beef jerky." As

expected, Youye did not He was not disappointed, and said calmly: "Then as much as possible, I hope I can receive some beef jerky when I leave Wusen Town."

He knew how popular this jerky was, and he couldn't sell it at all. Give it to him?

Weihuo: "Okay, I can't guarantee that there will be many but there will definitely be."

Youye smiled heartily after receiving Weihuo's words, "It's a pleasure to cooperate with you, then I'll wait for the good news from the shop owner."

Weihuo stood up to deliver the goods. You Ye went out and walked to the front hall. You Ye saw a half-insect man who seemed familiar.

"Shopkeeper, is that the new clerk? He doesn't look like a resident of Wusen Town." Youye thought to himself that he seemed to have come from Xiguang City with them.

It's just that that person doesn't have the visible spirit of the one in front of him.

Weihuo followed Youye's gaze and saw Udiqi who was busy getting food for customers. "His name is Udiqi. He is a new clerk who recently applied for a job in the store. I will call him the one I see alone." We have been recruited, and it seems to be doing well so far."

This is the common saying among the three of them, and they always explain it this way when residents ask.

Sure enough, the next second, Yuyue's eyes left Udic.

After saying goodbye to Weihuo, Youye hurried out.

He could come to Chongchong Restaurant any day, but Wusen Town looked the same every day. He still had many areas he hadn't visited, and he didn't even have a chance to meet his good friend Xia Li.

On the other side, Xie Xingzhu and his wife were already sitting on the train heading to City A.

It takes three hours to travel from City C to City A. They may never go back to school again this time.

Xie Xingzhu felt sad for a while when he left school, and then he was put into the taxi he finally got a taxi by Yu Shuo, who looked indifferent.

Due to the high temperature, all modes of transportation have limited travel time.

Trains that depart after three o'clock in the afternoon are crowded with passengers.

Fortunately, they grabbed the tickets in time and had a place to rest during the long journey. Otherwise, they would have stood in any corner of the carriage sweating like other passengers because they didn't have tickets.

The train rumbled along the track, and even though it was already past four in the afternoon, the light outside was still very dazzling.

I dont know if it was influenced by the temperature, but the air-conditioning sprayed by the air conditioner on the train was not cool at all, but mixed with the slightest warmth.