141

☆ 141. Residents of City D

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Sun Chong , a resident of City D

, pushed open the door curtain and came in in a panic, which made Zhao Peng very bored.

If I had known that I would not share a room with the two of them, what would have happened if I was shocked every day!

Seeing Sun Chong running so fast that everything in his hands fell to the ground, Zhao Peng frowned. After all, they were roommates who had been together for many years. He also knew what kind of people they were. It is impossible to change a person's habits.

However, Zhao Peng had no time to think about it at this moment. He couldn't stay with these two people forever. How cruel they were now, how embarrassing it would be if something happened.

Zhao Peng immediately changed his worried look and asked: "What happened? You were so panicked and everything fell on the floor."

Sun Chong seemed as if he didn't hear what Zhao Peng said. He didn't immediately pick up the things that fell on the floor. food.

Instead, he looked at Zhao Peng in horror.

After waiting for a long time, he didn't hear Sun Chong speak. Zhao Peng didn't think anything happened to Sun Chong outside at this time. Instead, he thought he was dissatisfied with him.

Is there a fight?

Just when his face became darker and darker, Sun Chong said: "I, I, I was exposed, Yu Shuo saw me!"

Zhao Peng clenched the sheets tightly, and stared at Sun Chong with his eyes: " What did you say? When did it happen and where was it discovered?"

This news came at a bad time. Sun Chong and Zhen Jian may have become arrogant because of the recent period.

He has not forgotten how the three of them got their good life now.

If Yu Shuo and the others came to their door, they would be in big trouble.

"On the way back from the shopping street, I passed by the area where Xie Xingzhu lived. But I didn't let Yu Shuo see his face. I guess he didn't recognize it, right?"

Sun Chong was panicking at the moment. , his words were all trembling, and his cautious look made Zhao Peng feel panicked.

"You ask me who I'm going to ask? It's best not to be recognized. When they come to make trouble, none of the three of us can escape."

He was not fooling Sun Chong by saying this. Everyone is currently living in the underground city. , in addition to the fact that the official was still concerned about the safety of the surroundings at the beginning, until the emergence of superpowers, the official words were not as tough as before when facing them.

If something happened privately, no one might come to protect them.

What's more, now that Xie Xingzhu and his family have opened a stall again, and the goods they sell are even favored by people with super powers, they really can't get the favor from Xie Xingzhu.

The more Zhao Peng thought about it, the angrier he became. Going to Xie's Supermarket in the middle of the night was just a flash of idea. Fortunately, they came to the underground city the next day after the incident and they were able to escape.

"I told you not to go out and wander around when you have nothing to do. It's not like there's nothing to eat in the house. As for running to the shopping street every day?"