170

☆ 160. Chapter 160

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 160

No one was making any noise and there were no surprises from pollutants. This trip went surprisingly smoothly. You Ye, who led the team to reach Wusen Town safely at night, was not able to recover from this.

He didn't know how many times he had walked this road, but it was the first time he walked so easily and smoothly. Youye was in a very good mood at the moment, and his eyes became gentle when he saw the accompanying residents getting out of the car and making noises one after another.

Xiao Yuan quickly stopped the car, turned off the engine, ran out of the car, and traveled with Youye many times. He was obviously used to the rules of the traveling merchant team. There were many residents accompanying him this time, and he wanted to act as the boss's mouthpiece to appease the residents and arrange some tasks.

This time he was both delivering a message and making some arrangements. He came to the crowd and shouted loudly: "Please be patient, our boss will take everyone into the town after he submits the pass. It is getting dark now, so please line up in an orderly manner." Take your luggage and make arrangements."

As soon as Xiao Yuan finished speaking, Xie Xingzhu turned around and stood in line behind Xiao Yuan with Yu Shuo and his family and friends before other residents could react.

Madoka was very pleased to see that the half-insect man was cooperating with her so quickly, and when she saw in the dark that it was an acquaintance from her car again.

He decided to help these people more when he entered Wusen Town. Not to mention anything else, just where the rent of a house in Wusen Town was cheap, and which store was affordable and delicious. He dared to say that it was the local residents of Wusen Town. No one knows as much as he does!

This inspection took a bit long, and it took a while for Yuyou to come over in a hurry, "Xiaoyuan, let's take everyone into the town. After a while, the guards will take us to a newly built house in the outer area to stay for one night. During the day, everyone can You can move freely."

"Is it because there have been too many half-insects coming to Wusen Town recently?" Madoka lowered her voice.

He remembered that it was not like this the last time he came. They could still go to a small town hotel, but this time they stayed directly in the outer area.

For the guards to make such arrangements, he could only think that it was due to the increase in the number of half-insects in the town.

Youye didn't intend to hide it, and glanced at Madoka with admiration, "That's the reason, and another point is that the guard captain wants to build a residence in the outer area specifically for the traveling merchant team to rest. Next time he will come over at night. The traveling merchant team will gather there and wait until daytime to let them in."

"Will we charge gold coins for this?" This is the first time Xiao Yuan has seen such a residence. It feels very similar to a hotel but different. At the hotel.

"The fee is based on the number of people. However, there are not many traveling merchants coming here. The residence has just started to be built and there are only a few intact houses, so we will not accept our gold coins this time." They will have to pay gold coins next time they come here. .

Madoka didn't ask any more questions, and after understanding it, she ran to the crowd to arrange for the residents to enter the town in an orderly manner.