16

☆ 16. Negotiation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

"I didn't expect

that the remote fifth star would have such powerful food."

There was no mark on the bottle in his hand. It was such an inconspicuous food that could stop the pollution.

This was the first time he saw his sister sleeping so peacefully. Her breathing was long and she looked like she was in a deep sleep. The butterfly wings on her back no longer struggled to free themselves.

Fu An suddenly had an idea in his mind.

After tucking his sister in, Fu An took the hot sauce and left here quietly.

"Brother An, how is Zhizhi?"

"She has fallen asleep. Everyone has been working very hard these days. Give this to Uncle Ye and let him make a good meal." Fu An handed over all the chili sauce. He Yi.

"It doesn't matter if we are tired, as long as Zhizhi is fine." He Yi waved his hands, everyone felt sorry for Zhizhi.

He was already thinking about what he would eat tonight. In order to reach the fifth star before winter came, they had been eating steamed buns all the way, and they almost felt like they were talking.

Seeing the hot sauce now, He Yi couldn't help drooling. He decided that when he saw Uncle Ye later, he would pester him to make a fish head with chopped pepper.

Fu An stopped He Yi and said: "By the way, I'll ask everyone to go shopping with me at the market tomorrow morning."

He Yi scratched his head and said hesitantly: "Brother An, just a few of us can go there tomorrow. You Let's just watch Zhizhi at home." He was afraid that this situation would happen again.

"Zhizhi is much better now. I'll take you to find the way tomorrow. I'll rely on you to do the shopping from now on." "You'll

know after you taste this." Fu An alluded to the hot sauce in He Yi's hand.

He Yi was still a little confused, but he nodded obediently. They all followed Brother An voluntarily, and they had made up their minds before coming here to follow his arrangements.

Since Brother An said this, he must have a reason.

He was alone and didn't have anything he wanted. Brother An was kind enough to give him this food.

Fu An, who returned to his room, took out a large pile of gold coins from the luggage he brought.

He came to Fifth Star because there were not many people in the condiment business here.

I walked around the market this morning, and in addition to discovering hot sauce, I spotted a shop that was eager to sell it.

The store was in the middle and back end of the market, and the location was a bit bad. Perhaps because it was selling food, the store was relatively clean, and there was a small courtyard behind the store. This was one of the reasons he wanted to buy the store.

Fu An counted and marked out that there was still a lot of gold coins left to buy the shop.

We have the start-up money, manpower, seasonings, and shop to start the business. We can open it after cleaning up in the next few days.

——Seven days later.

The last rainy season of the year ended three days ago.

The sky was slightly bright, and there was a hint of chill in the early winter morning.