3

☆ 3. Wasteland Era

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Five cards with male characters from the Wasteland Era appeared in front of Xie Xingzhu.

The position at the bottom of the card provides a limited summary of the identities and backgrounds of these characters.

From left to right: Shi Wenxin, a military student who looks like a B but is actually an omega, Li Qianyi, the third son of the emperor who was not favored by the emperor, Weihuo, the Zerg lieutenant general who was exiled to the desert star, and the orc world was replaced Qingjiu, a sub-beast with the identity of a great witch, and Liang Nai, a spiritual chef with a damaged soul in the world of cultivation.

For Xie Xingzhu, this is really worse than the last.

Of course, whether it was a military cadet, the third prince, a big Wuya beast or a spiritual chef, the character that attracted his attention the most was the character of Lieutenant General Weihuo.

The military female on the card is on a battlefield that has just ended. There is blood everywhere, dust mixed with gunpowder smoke drifts into the distance with a gust of wind, broken walls, broken arms and limbs can be seen everywhere. The soft blond hair stained with a lot of blood fell down and covered half of her face. The blood stains slowly flowed down her cheeks and then disappeared into the skirt of her clothes. The broken wings stood stiffly behind her back. They no longer had the bright luster they used to have, even if they were missing a piece. The entire arm and left calf of the military female did not hide her straight back at all, her eyes looked straight ahead sadly, and the light bursting out of her eyes was astonishing.

Xie Xingzhu suddenly became excited, as if he was also in it, with an indescribable strong hatred lingering around him.

It was this action that made him touch the screen inadvertently, and a dialog box popped up on the game page.

[This player has chosen 'Weihuo, the Zerg Lieutenant General who was exiled to Desolate Star' as his lover. Please wait for the next player to arrive. 】

Xie Xingzhu: "..." The emotion that just arose just dissipated.

Before Xie Xingzhu could see clearly, the entire game page started to shake again. Except for the lieutenant general in the middle, the other four character cards gradually became dim and disappeared. At the moment they disappeared, Xie Xingzhu seemed to receive a trace of resentment from their eyes. When he wanted to take a look again, Weihuo was the only one left in front of him.

The arc lasted for two seconds before Xie Xingzhu realized that the character card just now was actually about choosing a lover?

Is this a love game?

And he successfully chose one of them.

For some reason, Xie Xingzhu felt a little embarrassed. He was still single from birth to this day, and he had the illusion that he was really alone in the same space with the lieutenant general.

But how to talk about love? He won't.

When Yu Shuo returned to the dormitory, he opened the door and was met with Xie Xingzhu's stupid face full of love. He shuddered in April, which was already a little warm.

"What are you doing alone in the dormitory?"

Xie Xingzhu looked up and saw Yu Shuo looking like he had seen a ghost. Then he thought of his own expression just now and felt guilty towards Yu Shuo, so he calmly turned off the phone screen. : "It's nothing, why are you back so early?"