136

☆ 136. Chapter 136

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 136

In the afternoon, the residents who had gone out came back one after another.

Xie Xingzhu purposely passed by the door and took a look. Apart from the superpowers, there were only less than twenty ordinary residents left. The appearance of these people was no better than theirs.

Two of the supernatural beings were injured and were running towards Dr. Chen screaming.

Xie Xingzhu's face suddenly turned ugly, which showed how much damage this sudden mutant animal had done to the residents.

Among these twenty people were the five-person team from yesterday and Song Yi.

Fortunately, they were not injured, but just driving away the mutant animals took a lot of time and energy, leaving them no time to collect supplies.

Song Yi felt that she was really unlucky today. She only picked up less than a backpack of food for most of the day.

"It seems that these people who went out this time didn't bring much back with them?"

More than one person discovered this problem. When they heard that the people who went out had returned, some people who were hiding in the house ran out to greet their families.

With a happy face, he was puzzled when he saw this person. He rushed into the crowd and grabbed a familiar person and asked, "Where are the others? Why are you the only ones back!"

The man was very tired. , and didn't bother to talk to anyone, "There was an accident outside, and those who didn't come back are basically dead, and we are the only ones left." As soon as

these words came out, the surrounding residents who were still looking for their family members came up and started talking. Asked: "What happened? Why are people dead?"

Some people didn't believe it and stared at him suspiciously: "How can people die if there are more than ten superpowers out there? I don't think you just left them outside in advance. Back!"

Being surrounded by a group of people asking questions and not letting him go back to rest, he was already irritated, and he almost got slapped. Then he said angrily: "Believe it or not, the animals outside have mutated, and they are beating chickens one by one. He bites people when he catches them with blood, and many people died soon after being bitten."

Then he said quietly, "It's only God who opened his eyes that he came back alive. He didn't realize that those with super powers were also injured. Are you ready?"

After saying that, he pushed away the shocked residents in front of him and slipped back into the room.

The topic in the dungeon that day changed from shopping malls to mutated animals.

"First there are superpowers, and then there are mutant animals. Do we ordinary residents still have a way to survive?" "

I heard that all the food outside is inedible!"

"You can't eat this, and you can't eat that, so what else can we eat? "

If you still have points, go to the canteen and buy more steamed buns and buns. If you don't buy them, you'll be waiting for the northwest wind!"

Just as everyone was shouting about countermeasures, a sneaky resident passed by them. And passed.

"Brother Peng, I bought all the buns in the cafeteria, enough for the three of us to eat for a long time!"