43

☆ 43. Sold

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

After selling out

for a while, there was already a long queue in front of the delicious restaurant.

"I think the hot sauce from the delicious restaurant last time was delicious and spicy enough." "

I wonder if this improved version of the hot sauce will taste better. I really want to try it soon." "

Oh, yes, It seems that the purchase of hot sauce has been restricted again this time, and one person can only buy one bottle per day."

"The price is still 30 gold coins a bottle, and I can finish it all just by eating the hot sauce this night."

Everyone is looking for the improved version of the hot sauce. Come on, in addition, the food in the delicious restaurant is also one of the best among the many restaurants in Xiguang City.

Residents often order food from delicious restaurants when they don't know what to eat.

Youye brought Bao Bao and Xiaopang to the end of the queue. He missed the food in delicious restaurants after being out for so long.

Youye reached out and pinched the outside of the package. Ever since he tasted the hot sauce made by the stall owner, he had never thought about the hot sauce from the delicious restaurant. Compared to Xiaopang's eagerness, he seemed very calm now.

After waiting for nearly twenty minutes, he was about to lose control and was wondering whether he should leave Xiaopang alone and run away or continue waiting. Finally, a clerk came out and called them in to eat.

Before he went in, he just missed the delicious restaurant. After he went in and smelled the aroma of the food, he not only missed it a little, but was as eager as Xiaopang.

There were only two empty tables in the restaurant, and Youye took Xiaopang first to sit at the table against the wall.

Youye glanced at the table next to him. The four of them ordered a large table of delicacies. In front of each of them was a bottle of hot sauce that was almost half empty.

"The business of the delicious restaurant is still as good as ever." After drinking the boiled water brought by the clerk, Youye turned to Xiaopang and sighed.

Looking at Xiaopang again, his eyes were almost glued to the food at the next table. He didn't hear what You Ye was saying at all, and he just kept wiping his saliva.

Seeing the chubby guy like this, Yugi shook his head and laughed. He probably just nodded in agreement even if he heard clearly.

"Stop reading and order your meal quickly." Youye handed Xiaopang the menu and asked him to keep reading to see how long it would take before he could eat.

Xiaopang had no choice but to look away and ordered a bunch of menus like those at the next table. In the end, he didn't forget to arrange a bottle of hot sauce for each person.

"Youye, tell me what interesting things happened during your business trip this time?" Xiaopang waited expectantly for Youye to speak.

In fact, he really wanted to go into business like Youye, but the people in Youye's caravan had a lot of objections to him.

Everyone is afraid that he will eat up all the food on the road, which will lower the reputation of traveling merchants.

The little fat guy really likes to eat, but he only eats a little bit, so dont be so exaggerated.