79

☆79. Complete solution

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Completely solved

After Weihuo left, Zhu Zhi and several other clan chiefs immediately came to Tang Zheng, "Clan Chief Tang, do you think we should agree to him?"

This is really not a good place to talk. From Weihuo's suggestion The residents looked back at them eagerly after that suggestion.

Its not that they dont understand how important it is to grow a piece of land that can produce low-level pollution, which is much faster than the planting staff can slowly study it.

Moreover, the emergence of this land can also increase the retention rate of Wusen Town residents.

All signs indicate that they can only agree.

The Tang clan remained silent for a long time. The residents who were anxious to know the result could no longer stand, and they all started to persuade: "Chief, just promise the shopkeeper that we will grow vegetables well."

"What are you waiting for, clan leaders?" , whats there to think about such a good thing?

No, no, no, the clan leaders dont want the town residents to own land, right? Is it possible that the previous promise to let the residents plant it is not counted?

"But if this kind of thing hadn't happened, if we wanted to eat vegetables in the planting area, we would have to come here and spend gold coins to buy them. We may not be able to buy them, and the ones we buy are probably very expensive. So looking at it this way, the clan leaders have been slow to Agreeing is a bit thought-provoking."

When Zhu Zhi heard the mutterings of the half-insect man, his temper suddenly jumped up again, and he bulged his eyes and said: "We are just discussing, this matter looks good. , but have you ever thought about whether the treated land will be distributed for free or if you have to spend gold coins to buy it?" "

I don't know what the purchase criteria are. You don't think that you will distribute seeds after buying land, right? Seeds also need to be purchased. Do you have gold coins to buy it?"

"Let me tell you, it's not us clan leaders who have the final say on this matter now. Everything depends on Weihuo's wishes, because now he is the provider of the land, and we can't compare. People."

Zhu Zhi turned to the room where Weihuo was resting and shouted.

The dissatisfaction is obvious.

There was constant noise outside, and Weihuo got a headache not long after he sat down. He simply refused to stop. He decided to solve the problem and go back early.

He walked out of the house and returned to the crowd, and asked with a dark face: "It seems that Patriarch Zhu's voice was so loud because it was discussed? Tell me, will you agree to my request?" "

If you don't make a decision quickly, these bugs But I'm full, so I think it's best to deal with them before they finish."

That's right, during the gap between talking, the black bugs in the field have reached the final stage of their fight.

The bugs that were stacked together and were about to overflow kept killing and eating. Gradually, there were fewer and fewer bugs in the field, and the ones that survived became stronger and stronger.

Now they are in the final round of devouring, but they don't know what new changes will happen to these bugs after the end.

Weihuo was right. Xia Li, who had not spoken for a long time and had been trying to be transparent, interrupted: "These black bugs must have accumulated a lot of pollution in their bodies at this time. Once they are full, it will be difficult to eliminate them. Maybe They are preparing to eat and attack everyone."