The New King!

You were flying high above the ground with the Trio of Hornet Kaiju women Li, Mangmang, and Manman, as you were forced to be in The Palm of Li which kind of Made you A Little Pissy.

Y/n: You Know I can fly, And much faster You Know.

Mangmang: Awww, He's so Cute~!

Manman: Man he makes me wish so much that I actually was born with Sexual Organs, but we're not the Queen...

Li: Quiet you two, I'm sorry Y/n but we have to keep you safe at all costs. It was Queen Huang's Orders.

Y/n: Fine, but seriously it would be much faster if I did. I can also Teleport.

You all had flown from the Nest high up on the Trees down to the ground below which Every Insect was The size of A Small Kaiju and so did everything else feeling like the Second Half of Gulliver's Travels.

The Entrance of the Underground tribe was at the Base of the Tree and it was Guarded by Random Insects who must have been slaves freed by the revolt against the Mud Wasps, of course with the Wasp Girls you were with you were able to get in and you were able to meet with the King Himself and... Well he was Powerful Yes, but he was short compared to everyone else, Maybe because he was Young or he was Just Born that way.

Xaio'feng (He is A Human who whenever he passes out wakes up in the Body of A Now King Wasp Kaiju and Vice Versa between being the Ruler of his new fledging kingdom on the sky Island and surviving from the Dragons on the ground/ He was Mocked by e...

Xaio'feng (He is A Human who whenever he passes out wakes up in the Body of A Now King Wasp Kaiju and Vice Versa between being the Ruler of his new fledging kingdom on the sky Island and surviving from the Dragons on the ground/ He was Mocked by everyone for being Short and Being from Earth in A Galactic Empire, promising his Parents He'll make something of himself outside of that Shithole version of earth/ He is Very sweet, Kind, Timid, but will always Protect his Friends/ He's also short even as A Wasp Beast so Go Figure)

You were Just explaining everything to Him and how you can help everyone fight those Dragon Bastards, as he was A Little confused to say Little.

Y/n: Look I need to Train all of you so we can defeat the Dragon Menace now are you on this Plan or not?

Xaio'feng: (Thoughts) So Wait, He's from earth Like me? But... He's not Short or sickly or anything, is he... From another earth? He's Like one of those Great Heroes of Old! (Out of thoughts) Sure. What's your Plan?

Y/n: Well Kid I need you to gather your best Men and Women. I'm whipping them all into Fighting Shape, Including me.

Xaio'Feng: Me?

Y/n: I heard about your Powers. I can help you master them to A Certain degree. Hone them in Like your Space Manipulation Skill. I have similar abilities.

Xaio'feng: Thanks. (Thoughts) He's... The first Nice Human I've met ever since I joined the military.

Y/n: You're Welcome Kid. (Thoughts) I can sense his Spirit and I Know something is off. It's not like the others. He could be something special.

Meanwhile...

A Beyond Massive Fire Cosmic Dragon was walking through as the Blood of so Many other Cosmic Dragons were being dumped into A Pool for A Fleshy Pod being filled with the Blood of their slain allies.

Cosmic Monster Ba'e (He is A Massive Monster so astronomically Huge that he can Just simply stomp on lesser Dragons with only one single foot as if they were Just Bugs if they would dare annoy him/ He is the right-hand man and Muscle to the Cosmic...

Cosmic Monster Ba'e (He is A Massive Monster so astronomically Huge that he can Just simply stomp on lesser Dragons with only one single foot as if they were Just Bugs if they would dare annoy him/ He is the right-hand man and Muscle to the Cosmic Dragon King)

Ba'e: My King You shall be revived soon, I had no idea why you took such A Risk to grab that Princess. You said in your final Moments before you passed out it was for power but I still don't understand why. But if what you say is true, then all of our enemies will be Laid to waste by your magnificent power.

The Cosmic Dragon King's body slowly continued to Heal with the Blood of his subjects as he kept being one step closer to returning.