The Plus-Sized ICU (Part 2)!

After you had Gotten your Blood Drawn for test reasons you were left sitting on A Bed all Grumpy because you were legit fearing your Life over A Needle, due to Innate Fear.

Y/n: (Chewing on A Cookie with A Scowl on your face) ...

Takumi: I-I'm sorry if the Cookie Isn't Good!

Y/n: (Still Scowling) It's Good. I'm Just angry.

Takumi then reached into A Drawer Pulled out A Snack cake as she then offered it to you.

Takumi: (Blushing) Please take this then.

Y/n: What's your deal Takumi?

Takumi: ... I-I don't want to say it...

Y/n: You can tell me, You can trust me. I will never bother to tell another soul, I Promise.

Takumi: Okay. You know those Anti-Obesity Billboards that Popped up?

Y/n: Yeah? It's not like you were on them right?

Takumi: ...

Y/n: ... Oh My Kami Kai.

Takumi: (Blushing) I-It's not what you think! It was Photoshopped Okay! I was never that Big! I-I just feel like... I'm not beautiful because I'm not skinny like everyone says, even with all of these changes promoting big is beautiful, I can't feel beautiful...

Y/n:

Takumi: (Blushing) E-Eh!?

Y/n: Takumi You're not Just Beautiful You are incredibly Adorable, You are the perfect Plus-Sized Dandere, and Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise! You're perfect the way you are!

Takumi: (Bright red and steaming) Y-You really think so?

Miharu then appeared Behind Takumi and hugged her from behind making her Yelp as the bigger Tan woman smiled.

Miharu: I certainly think You're Cute.

Takumi: (Blushing) O-Oh T-Thank you Doctor...!

Miharu: Oh Y/n, We were wondering Our Boss is Holding An After Work Party, and we would like to know if you would like to join us.

Y/n: As A Plus One?

Miharu: Maybe~

Y/n: Okay, I don't know about that, I have-

Miharu: We have Snacks~

Y/n:

Miharu: Good~

Takumi: (Blushing) O-Okay Good...

Y/n: Good!