Koshinoko Nokonoko Koshitantan!

We Open up A Beautiful day of A Japanese School in New Tokyo Japan, as the world Famous Hero, worlds richest Man, and Harem Master  Y/n L/n was walking towards school.

Y/n: Okay Today is going to be A Good Day! Nothing can stop me Now! I Just gotta Look ahead and- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?

You noticed a girl hanging from the telephone poles as if she were hanging herself!

Y/n: Oh My God is she Okay!? She's Probably dead, isn't she!? I Need to get some help or else she's doomed! But how did she even hang herself from there, I-

Just then A Stream of snot went from the girl's Nose and hit the back of your head.

Y/n: EWWW! So Gross!! Wait, she's Alive! But How?

You Looked closer and saw that she had A Pair of deer Antlers that kept her up to the telephone Poles.

Y/n: Whew! She's Okay. But she'll be fine right? She should be... Unless...

You then Noticed that they were Hyena's down below waiting to eat her supposedly dead Body along with Condors from above planning to do the same thing!

Y/n: Okay I seriously need to save her! But How?

The girl then Began to wake up and she Began to get fighty with all of the Scavangers surrounding her.

Girl: Huh!? HEY DO YOU ALL WANT TO FIGHT ME HUH!? IS THAT WHAT YOU ALL WANT!? FIGHT ME! I DARE YOU ALL TO FIGHT ME! I DARE ALL OF YOU!

Y/n: How fiesty is she!?

A Few Moments Later...

Y/n: Okay How did you do that and How did we even survive that One?

Noko: Mew! My Name is Noko Shikanoko and I am the head of the Star Acadamy Deer Club!

Y/n: ... No You're not.

Noko: Yes, I am.

Y/n: No You're not!

Noko: Yes, I am.

Y/n: No You are fucking not!! There has never ever been An Official record of A Offical Deer club!! You're Lying to me!!

Noko: Mew, I have the paperwork right here.

She then hands you the Papers.

Y/n: HUH!? Son of A Gun she's right...

Noko: See.

Y/n: How did this Possibly get past me!? This is Insane! I am the Current Student council president!

Noko: My Friend acted as my Vice President of the Deer Club.

Y/n: (Sigh) I hate to ask but who is it?

Noko: Mew, My Best Friend Koshi-Tan.

Y/n: Koshi-Tan? You don't mean... Oh That Poor Poor girl...

Noko: Meeeeeeewwwwww.