The Unfortunate Meeting!

Soon Ryuko and Satsuki had woken up in A Dark room with both of them stripped down to their unmentionables and tied to the walls by their arms and legs as if they were being crucified!

Ryuko: S-Satsuki... W-What Happened...?

Satsuki: We were Jumped... By that Pink... Menace...

Nui: Aww, that's not nice to say! I tried to be as Precise as Possible!

Ryuko: Where is Senketsu You Bitch!?

Nui: Aww, He's fine! He's Just getting interrogated.

Meanwhile...

Senketsu was stuffed into A Clothes washer as Hououmaru was overseeing his Torture!

Senketsu: You're going to wash me!? HA! I Needed it!

She remained silent as she began filling the Laundry detergent and Softener compartments with Bleach.

Senketsu: NO WAIT! THAT'LL NEVER COME OUT! I DON'T NEED BLEACH! IT'LL RUIN ME!

Back with them...

Ryuko: YOU BITCH!!

Nui: Oh Sissy I Just love you so much I wanna hurt you! Like giving you A Glasgow smile, So You can smile forever!

Ryuko: What is wrong with you?

Satsuki: I ask myself that question sometimes too.

???: Oh Now Play Nice With Your sister, You're both Just Pawns for my True Sucessor anyway.

A Bright Light then shined as Ragyo walked down A Set of Stairs.

Ragyo: My Two Failure daughters, How are you doing?

Ryuko: EAT SHIT!

Ragyo: Now that's no way to Talk to your mother! Satsuki?

Satsuki:

A/n: 0:06-End

Ragyo: ...

She then Impaled them both through the Guts.

Ryuko/Satsuki: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Ragyo: I Never should have seen such Potential in You two, You're nothing compared to Your Little Boy toy! He is A Demi-God compared to you two! To all of us!

Ryuko: LEAVE Y/N OUT OF THIS!!! AAAAGH!!

Ragyo then sliced her cheek Open.

Satsuki: What do you want with him anyway?

Ragyo: Oh Nothing I want him to take your Place, to be my Shining Jewel, to be my perfect Creation, and Plaything~

Satsuki: I swear to God if you even touch him the same way you had done to me, I will Kill you Again!

Ryuko: YEAH HOW DID YOU SURVIVE!?

Ragyo: Questions, Questions, Questions, I just want you two to bring him here.

Ryuko: And How do you Plan that?

Ragyo Just smiled as she pulled out A Saw infused with Life Fibers.

Ragyo: Hm, Care to Lose some Fingers? I need Physical Evidence.

Nui: Good Idea! I'll embalm them to make sure they stay Fresh! And I'll take family Pictures for the Occasion!

Ryuko/Satsuki: (Thoughts) Y/n... Please save us...

Ragyo then got to work trying to whip them into Obeying her, but they still stayed strong no matter how much damage they took.

Hopefully, you can save them in time.