I Was Tagged

So I was tagged so here is some stuff about me.

Favorite Song Ever?
My favorite song would have to be My Immortal by Evanescence.

Favorite Band/Singer?
My favorite band is Three Days Grace, and my favorite singer would have to be Carrie Underwood.

Favorite Types of Music?
I love rock and country music, but I like some pop music.

Favorite Books?
I love both the Fallen Series and The Immortal Series.

Favorite Animal?
My favorite animal is the wolf. I just love the personality of the wolf, and the strength.

Favorite TV Shows?
My favorite tv shows are Supernatural and Lucifer.

Hobbies?
My hobbies are writing, playing video games, swimming, and singing.

Favorite Movies?
My favorite movies are The Duchess, The Other Boleyn Girl, The Conjuring, Lethal Weapon 4, and My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

If I could go back in any moment of time, where would I go, and where I wouldn't go and why?
I would love to go back in time to Ancient Greece because I would like to see how culture was actually like instead of reading about it.

I would not go back in time to England during the time of King Henry the Eighth because he was VERY desperate for a heir and I would not risk the chance of him choosing me to be his wife. Why? Because if you look up the wives that he had, they either died or he divorced them. He had six wives, three of them died. Out of the three that died two were executed. I just don't like those odds.

Last, Who Is My Favorite Assassin?
My favorite assassin would either have to be Ezio Auditore or Jacob Frye.