Request: Connor X Pregnant Reader

Requested by: ShadowNight08.

"Do you feel it?" I ask Connor as he has his hand placed on my swelling stomach. My hand was over his as I rest my head on his shoulder. Connor smiles at me and kisses my lips.

"Yes," he tells me. I smile as I feel our baby kick in my belly. I was about 7 months along and I couldn't wait to meet my daughter or son. Ever since we found out about the baby, Connor stayed by my side like a protective dog. Everytime he had to go on a mission, he would make sure that I had everything that I needed while he was gone.

Ever since Achilles died, Connor and I just always cherished eachother. A year after, we got married and now I am carrying Connor's child. His sweet, sweet child.

Connor kisses my baby bump and I caress his cheek. Connor kisses my hand and smiles up at me again. Connor rarely smiles, but when he did, he could light up a room. I rubbed my belly as I try to think of names for the baby.

Connor places his hand back on my belly and nuzzles my neck with his nose, "What are you thinking about, (Y/N)?" Connor asks me. I look at him and smile slightly.

"Names for the baby," I tell him, "If it is a boy Kavi or Lalana for a girl," I tell him. He looks at me and smiles slightly.

"Mohawk names?" he asks me. I smile nod my head.

"Yes, Ratonhnhaké:ton," I say his birth name. Connor smiles as he liked the way his birth name rolled off my tounge. He kisses my lips and my head lies on his chest, "Do you like the names?" I ask him. He looks down at me and nods his head.

"Of course, my love," he tells me, "But your parents probably wouldn't want grandchildren with those names," I look up at him and I raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean, Ratonhnhaké:ton?" I ask him with a slight pout. Connor sighs and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Because I am a Native," Connor tells me and I sigh, "And as how I remember they hated the fact I was," I caress his cheek.

"Forget them," I tell him, "I don't care what they think about you or our baby," I look down at my baby bump then back at him, "Quite frankly, I couldn't give give a rat's arse about what they think or anybody else," I peck his lips and I run my hands up his clothed chest. Connor cups my cheeks and kisses me deeply.

"I love you so much," he tells me. I smile and giggle our baby starts to kick more inside of me. Connor pulls me onto his lap and he wraps his large arms around me. I run my fingers through his thick dark brown hair. He cut it last year but it was finally growing back.

"I love you too," I tell him. I pepper his jawline with kisses. Connor chuckles and he kisses my nose.

I snuggle into his chest and I start to feel my eyeslids grow heavy. I close my eyes for a moment. Connor looks down at me and kisses my forehead.

"Are you tired, sweetheart?" he asks me. I hum and nod my head. I wrap my arms around his neck and nuzzles my head in the crook of his neck. I feel Connor lift me bridel style and he carries me to our bedroom. He lays me on our bed and tucks me in.

I smile and I relish in the warmth of the thick blankets. It was a cold night this autumn. Vonnor lies down with me and I lay my head on chest. He wraps his arms around me.

"Are you warm enough?" he asks me. I smile and nod my head. He pecks my lips once mors and I feel myself drift of to sleep in his arms.