Prom

Harry ~age 19~

Y/N pov

Prom  is an event that every Junior and Senior in high school looked forward to. But not when you don't have a date,well lucky for me i have my best friends that made a plan that we will be each others prom date. "We are so gonna kill it at prom tonight." Jesy said fixing her hair.(See what I did there.)  "Y/N It almost time." Brooklyn said finishing up on her make-up.  I just nod and grabbed my golden pumps and walked down stairs behind the girls. I hear mum and Harry from the top of the stairs. "No,Harry you can't go to prom with her." Mum said. "But mum what if some guy did something to her." Harry said. "Haz,she a big girl now  she can handle her self." Mum said laughing.

Jesy Dress

Jesy Dress

Your dress

Your dress

Brook dress

Brook dress

"Oh my goodness you girls look beautiful." Mum said. "Thanks Anna." Brook said. "Wow sis you and the girls look beautiful." Harry said trying to put the sleeves of my dress on my shoulder. "Thanks haz you do know that they don't go on my shoulders." I said laughing. "Ok let's get a group picture of you girls." Gemma said. "OK let me put on my pumps." I said sliding the pumps into my feet and walking over to the girls and got in the middle of them. "On the count of three say prom." Harry said. "1,2,3." "Prom!" The girls and i yelled as Gems snapped the picture us. "Prefect." Harry said as gemma shows him the picture. "Girls the limousine is here." Mum said opening the door for us. "Bye guys!" The three of us yelled walking out of the door. "Bye have fun,but not to much fun and if you do remember ton use protection!" Harry yelled out you us. We got in the limo and started to the school. Time for some fun.

Harry pov

The girls just left Mum,Gemma,and I walked back to the living area to talk. "I can't believe that she grownig up this fast." Mum said with Gemma and I agree a with with her.  "I  hope that she safe." Gems said. "I just hope that she doesn't do anything she will regret." Mum said. "Don't worry guys if she takes someone home I put protection in her purse while she wasn't looking." I said proud of how I'm a good brother.

Y/N pov

I got a text from Had said that he slip me a gift in my bag so I looked inside to see a golden packet. I quickly get my phone to call him.

   *convo*

Y/N: Has why is did you put the condom in my purse?

Harry: Just in case you never know what will happen.

Y/N: Thanks Hazza I love you.

Harry:No problem love. Love you too.

Y/N: Bye.

Harry:Bye.

*End of convo*

After Harry's and I phone call I just danced and talked to the girls until it was time to announce the prom princesses and prom queen. "Now and the princesses are Brooklyn Maryland and Jesy Walker." Mr.James said. The girls walked up to the stage and was crowned.  "Now the Queen Y/N Styles." He said. I walked on stage to receive my crown the crowd cheered for us as we walked back off stage after we thanked everyone for voting for us. This night is amazing.