Coming From America

Harry ~Age 26~

Anne Pov

  Today Y/N and Tommi are coming home for a visit. I haven't seen them in awhile so I'm so excited to see them. They moved to America after their son was born Robin Edwards wad born. Which I'm even more excited about.

I just finished making dinner, so I took everything to the outside where we are going to be for today. Once everything was done I walked back inside where to change into more comfy clothes I can't wait to see my baby.

After I changed I got my phone and texted Gemma and Harry. 'Can't wait to see the looks on your faces after my surprise. Be here at 3 p.m. see you soon." - A. I looked my phone and sat on the sofa to wait for Y/N and her family.

Y/N Pov

   I have been planning this trip for awhile, but I have something else in store. "Tommi wake up we're home." I said shaking my husband shoulder. It's been awhile since I last saw everyone. "Hello Edwards family this is your polite speaking we have now landed in London England, enjoy your trip."

Tommi and I both took off our seat belts stood from our seats and stretched. I walked over to where my precious baby boy lay asleep as Tom got our bags. "Rob honey wake up it's time to get off the flight." I said shaking him lightly as possibly. "Mommy is it time to see Mickey Mouse?" question Robin.

"No, bud we have something better in mind." Tommi said. Before boarding the plane we told Rob that we were going to Disney Land being that he is only four we wanted to keep this a secret from Gemma and Harry when we talked to them. After we got off the plane we thanked the pilot and went our awaiting  car.

Harry Pov

  I got a text from Mum telling me to be at her house at 3,, so I quickly got changed went to my car and drove to Mum's house. Now I sat outside  in the warm spring weather talking to Gemma as Mum was inside taking a phone call.

Soon enough  she came back out and continue to talk, until the voice of my older/baby sister came from inside. "Mum, where are you?" She question walking out on to the deck. That's who Mum was talking to on the phone.

"Uncle Harry!" "Rob!" I yelled as he was jumping into my arms. "Hey Haz." Y/N said hugging me as I still had Rob in my arms. "Hey, baby sis." I said as she let go of me and took Rob out of my hands, and went over to talk to Gemma and Mum. I walked over to Tommi and we began to talk.

*Later *

Gemma Pov

  Y/N is finally home and I can say that I missed her like hell. She said she had something to tell us and I'm all ears for it. "So guys living in the states as been fun, especially Dallas, Texas Tommi and I have made the decision that we are moving back home. And our home is just one block away from here."

"What that's amazing." said Harry.  "I can't believe you're coming back home." Mum said pulling both Y/N and Tom into a hug. Me neither.

Y/N Pov

This going to be like the old days.