18

Harry ~age 18~

Y/N POV

Today is the day I have been looking forward to for so long. Yep that's right I finally turn 18 today the day i take full on responsibility for whatever I do.  I lay in bed thing about what my big day will  be like after I finish packing for my new home.  ''Wakey, Wakey  sleepy head.'' Mum said walking into my room still in her pjs.  "Good Morning mum.'' I said as she sat on the edge of  my bed.  ''How does it feel to finally be 18?" Dad asked. ''Come on dad do we have to document this day on camera to?" i asked hiding from the camera. "It will be something to look at in the future when you're old and grey.'' He said. ''Speaking of grey is that a string of grey hair in your head?" Mum questioned. "No your kidding right?" I questioned jumping up out of bed to look in the mirror that sits in the corner of my room. "I'm only joking honey, at least your out of bed now get down stair breakfast is ready.'' Mum said kissing my forehead and walking out of the room as daddy did the same. This day is already off to a great start. I grabbed my outfit for today and walked  into the bathroom to shower. I connect my iPod to the my beats pill. I turned the water and got in. Once I was done I got out and put on my clothes,then I did my hair makeup and put on the Between Us perform. After I finished getting ready I  on my shoes and walked down stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see mum is now dressed, Gemma, dad, and Harry sitting on the island eating a banana. "Happy birthday baby sis." Gemma said hugging me. "We have a day of fun filled things to do." Harry said jumping down of the island and hugging me. "Thank you guys." I said sitting at the table with a plate of my favorite pancakes in front of me. I began to eat we a knock came to the door. "I'll get it." Dad said walking into the foyer to get the door.   And soon in walks Niall, Louis, Liam, Cheryl,  and Eleanor with Bear and Freddie. "Happy birthday Princess." Niall said kissing my cheek. "Thank you." I said as finished my food and outing my plank into the sink.   "So what are the plans for today?" I asked. "You will see." Harry said dragging me by my hand and out of the door.

Harry POV

We all got in the car and drove to a childhood  park that is thirty minutes away. "Harry way are we at the park?" She asked "no reason." I said opening out and walking around. I wait beside the bench until she went over to the swing set where she first met Y/B/F/N, once she got there I walked back over to my car and drive to the destination. I hoped out and got ready for after she finished the scavenger hunt.

Y/N POV

"This is the park me and Y/B/F/N met." I said turning around looking for Harry, but he us no where to be seen. I can't believe he just left me here
I walked over to the bench where
Y/B/F/N and I always sat when we come here. I seen a not taped to the sit a careful pulled it off the tape and read it.

'Looks like you have found clue number 1 now go to the place where you had your first kiss and there some one will give your next clue and hunt. Good luck and see you soon.' All the love H.

Great leave it to harry to send me on a scavenger hunt. I quickly called for and uber so I could got to the football (soccer) field where I had my very first kiss. I got out and walked inside the stadium to be greeted by my boyfriend Matt. "Here's your second clue now get going." He said giving me an package.  I opened it and read it for my next destination.

*2 Hours later*

Harry POV

Y/N should be done by now. Now all we have to do is wait. I was have a random conversation with Niall when Louis yelled. "Here so comes everyone in your places!" Everyone got in there places. Soon enough Y/N walks in looking beautiful. "Happy Birthday!" Everyone yelled as she started to cry. "Oh my gosh, don't cry Y/N." Y/B/F/N said hugging her as she walks her fully in.

Y/N pov
I can't believe everyone did this for me. Walked around thanking everyone for coming and talking to my childhood friends. I finally got the chance to talk to my family. "Thank you guys so much for everything." I said hugging them one by one. This night can't get any better.

    What you had on that morning

That night