When Life Gives You Lemons You Be Yonce Pt2

Harry ~age 19~

Y/N pov

It all over Savanna,Latoya,and I are sitting in the back of a police car.  "I can't believe he called the cops." Savanna said. "I would have to if I had 3 almost sane girls busting windown and flatten tires in all my cars." Toya said. Soon we came to a stop at the police station. The policeman let us out and we all walked inside with the cuffs on our wrist. They took us inside the investigation room and a woman came to talk to us. "Okay ladies let's make this easy so we can get this over with. So what happen tonight?" She asked. "Well,I found out that my idiot boyfriend cheated in me with his best friend."  I said. "And Y/N is like our little sister so we had to do something about it." Savanna said. "And once she is hurt this nothing you can change about it." Toya said. "What is this young man's name?" She asked taking a dip of her water.  "Flecter Hallaway." I said and almost spit water over us. "That asshole did th a same thing to my daughter,I'm letting you free you do what ever you have to do to get him back and I'll make sure that you won't get into any trouble." She said while unlocking the handcuffs. We walked out of the police station to be greeted by Harry and our bats. "What the hell Harry why do you alway pop at the places we alwat be. "Maybe because you butt dialed me so I know your every move now come on." Harry said as we all got in and started to Bre's house. "Girls I'm gonna let you know that if you go back to jail I have your money,but your parents and me are not gonna let you out of the house again." Harry said. "Trust us we won't be in any trouble." I said hoping out of the car and began my masterpiece.

Harry pov

This girls are either jealous or crazy. This is there second time doing this. I watched from my car as they bashed the windows and cutting tires. "What the hell!" Hear a female voice yell and soon a she and Felcher c and out of the door.  "Y/N are crazy?" He asked. "What's worst being jealous or crazy?" She asked. "Crazy." Savanna said. "Why sre you doing this?" Felcher asked. "When your were coming home at midnight, when i known your secrets and you made me feel worthless and even though I wasn't perfect,I get your thing how did it comes down to this, well I was scrolling through your call list, I didn't want to lose my pride, but now I'm finna fuck up some shit Know that I kept it sexy, and know I kept it fun
There's something that I'm missing, maybe my head for one?" Y/N asked. "Y/N I'm calling the cops in you and your little clique." Bre said. "Sit worry about calling them because we won't get in any trouble." Lotoya said. "Lets go girls. " Y/N said walking back to the car once they were in we drove home. Have the answer to my question they are crazy.