Hair

Harry ~age 16~

Gemma pov

Today I'm taking Y/N to the hair salon to get her hair dyed obre the way she as waited it for 3 years now. Mum and dad were okay with it. So why not take her to get it done. "Thank you so much Gemma for taking me to get this done." She said as we entered the salon. "No, problem Y/N." I said. "Hello,how can I help you?" The host asked. "I have an appointment for 1 o'clock." I said and she began to type one on the computer. "Right this why Ms. Styles." She said leading us to where Tommi awaits us. "Hello Gemma. What well you have today?" Tom asked. "This time it my sister." I said. He just nod and I smiled walking over to one of the other salon chair.

Y/N POV

I'm finally I'm getting my hair done. I sat in the chair and wait for Tommi to do my hair. "So what is the style for you?" He asked. "This." I said take my phone out and showing him the picture. "Great,I have the best want to style it once I'm done with it." He said and began I ng his magic.

Two hours later

I'm all finished and it is perfect. Now I'm at home excitedly waiting for Harry to answer his Skype. Right now I have my hood on with a beanie on my head covering my hair. Soon Harry picks up. "Hey Haz." I said waving in the laptop camera. "Hey love, why do you have on a beanie inside?" He asked. "Because of this." I said taking off the beanie as my hair flows down my back. "Wow, Y/N its beautiful who took you to get it done?" He asked. "Gemma, mum said it was fine so we got it done today." I said smiling. "I love it." He said. "I knew you would."