Santa Tell Me/ Christmas

Harry ~age 20~

Y\N pov

It's that time of year again and another year of being single, but there's someone i got in mind. I'm so excited. I made it home about a week ago from Uni. I'm currently last minutes Christmas shop with Harry and Gemma. ''Hazza do think Niall would like this?'' I asked holding up a shirt and phone case Ferrari Logo on it?" I asked. ''It nice I think he would like it.'' Harry said. Could be no help at times. I'll just buy it hopefully he will like. I walked over to the check out line and bought the gifts happy with what i got him. I will go and visit him after we leave the mall I feel bad that he is sick because on the week of Christmas. I wait for Harry and Gemma before I leave for the next shop, but it took them 19 minutes to come so it just left for forever 21.

Harry pov
"You know that Y/N have a cry on niall right." Gemma said. "Yeah I know, buy I trust them being together ." I said walking out of the store with Gemma and walking to Forever 21 where she is looking at a blue blouse with black dots. I know that Y/N and niall have a crush on each other s I'm gonna give them a chance. "You ready to go?" I asked. ''Yeah just let me pay for this." I watched as she walked over to the cashier to pay for the blouse when Gemma nudged my shoulder I looked down at her and she point over to Niall walking into a jewelry store. We have to hurry and leave before she sees him.

30 minutes later

Niall pov

I just made back to Harry family home and when I walked in the door I was attack with a hug from yn. "Here's you gift." She said giving me two perfectly wrapped gifts. We walked into the living room where everyone was before I opened them. "Hey guys." I said sitting beside Hazza. They said there hellos soon after we started opening our gifts. I love what Y/N got me, but she gonna love what I have for her. "Here's this is for you." I said giving her the box. She open and smiled at me. She took it out the box and smiled at me. "Thanks Niall." She said. I got up and put it around her neck. "If I have I love then-" "I have you, because I love." I said before lean down and kissing her. Everyone awed as we pulled apart. Best Christmas every.

 Best Christmas every