Tonight Show Visit

Harry ~age 23~

Today I'm in New York city to be on the Tonight Show for an interview and a performance of my new song Battle Ground from my album Teenage Years.

After walking around New York all day I decided to just relax around the hotel's pool for awhile, but plans changed some fan were there an we just hang out, until it turned into a pool party.

So now I'm in my hotel room get ready. "Y/N it's time to leave." Jack my manager said. We walked down to the elevator then out the hotel to the car where Jack drove to the studio to flim  the show.

"Harry and Gemma is already in the dressing room waiting for you." said Jack as we walked to my dressing room.

*Skipping to the show*

"Here tonight to perform her new hit single Battle Ground, here talk about her new album please help me welcome A special guest Y/N Styles." I walked from behind the curtains and waved at the  crowd then to the Roots lastly I hugged Jimmy.

I took a seat on the chair beside his desk. "It's so good to see you Y/N." said Jimmy. "Thank you for having me.  I'm a huge fan." I said fixing the end of my dress. "Really?" "Yes, I begged my brother to bring me with him when he visit,But I got busy with promos so I couldn't make it."

"What! There you have it folks. Join us tomorrow night Louis Tomlinson will be here.  Just kidding. Thank you." "You're welcome. " I said laughing. "So I heard that you made your recording in the states?"

"Umm, yes during the time being I wanted to travel places to have a little fun while making it so I did." "There's a song named Vegas. Can you tell me you got the idea from?" "Well, I wrote the song in Las Vegas, Nevada--" "Ow!" "Ow!" I mimicked the person in the crowd. "Someone is  here from Las Vegas." Jimmy said laughing.

"Yeah, but it's about one of my friends Who lost her only brother in an accident. He was the only thing she had left, but she is here tonight and I can say that she is better." I said. "Where is she?" "Umm,first row second seat middle area." "Wow,hey.  Now here is a sneak of Vegas.

The slow beat of the song started to play as I stood in the Nevada desert with the wind blowing my hair. The beat speeds up and now I'm with Baylee in front of the famous Las Vegas fountain with huge smiled on our faces.

When the video clips ended everyone cheered. "That was amazing." said Jimmy. "Thank you." "So as you know your brother's  video for kiwi as been out for months now." "Yeah, it's amazing." "Yeah it is. So what was your reaction to it all?" question Jimmy. 

"Umm... I was little confused at first, the  I thought this is Harry Styles and  the part with the puppies was adorable." "It was
You also tweeted quote on quote "Look how cute Trixie is with Harry . And you posted a picture with Harry standing in the door with a puppy. So when did you get her?" "I got her about two weeks before Harry started filming for the video as an early birthday gift." I said smiling.

"Your birthday is coming up  what are your plans?" "Well, my birthday is April 29th and I share a birthday with a little bit who is beating cancer as we speak in Memphis, Tennessee." I said happily. "Oww, Oww." The crowed cheered at what I said. "I planned a party for Michael and it is this Saturday. I can't wait."

"Wow, a big heart made of gold. Join us after the break Harry Styles will join us." said Jimmy before for camera cut to the break. "Thank you for having me again Jimmy." "Thank you for coming, I love the album and what you are doing for Michael is so sweet." stated Jimmy. "Doing things like makes me happy."

"We're back on in 3,2,1." "Welcome back ladies and gentlemen.  Joining us now is a platinum selling artists and his album came out late last year. Please welcome Harry Styles." said Jimmy and every one clapped and cheered. I clapped as my brother came out in a black suit.

Harry Pov

I joined Y/N on the the couch of the Jimmy Fallon show. "Welcome back to the show Harry. The last time you were here you wished to been the host and your wish came true." "Yeah it was fun, sorry for knocking you out."

"You did, didn't you? I forgive you. " Jimmy said laughing.  "So you have heard your sisters album. Did you come up with any song lyrics or titles?" "Umm... she pretty much came up with everything herself." I said looking at my sister.  "Except that once when I was stuck in a rhythm for the song and I called Harry and he he me with that."

"So there is a rumor surfing that you guys made a song together and is going to to be dropping soon. Is this rumor true?" Jimmy asked.  I looked over at Y/N to make sure she wanted to let everyone to know. "Umm, yes  the song comes out June 19 it is a summer song." Y/n said. "Yes, it's like a party song." I said as everyone clapped.

"So here is one more question before you have you have to perform Y/n. Are you dating anyone yet?" I smiled as Y/n  smiled and blushed. "Umm... no I'm not seeing anyone as for now." "Well do you have a crush?" I started to laugh. "Do you know something we don't? " I nod an smile. Do you want me to tell or do want to? I question.

"Can you please." She said hidding her face in my shoulder. "Are you sure?" I asked just make she was ready. "Yes." "Her crush is Shawn Mendes. " "Aww... there you have it. Don't go anywhere we will be right back with her song 'Battle Ground'. Come on back."

Y/N Pov

I walked on stage  Harry began to play guitar. "This, this a war zone, and you you'll never know." I finished  the song Jimmy joined us on stage. "You can get Y/N album May 24th anywhere you can by music. Join us tomorrow Louis Tomlinson will be her to perform.  Thank you, Y/N  and Harry for joining us. Have a good night.

I have really had fun tonight. Now I'm just ready to see what the tabloid will have to say tomorrow.