Day Out

Harry ~age 18~

I tipped toed into Y/N while she was still sleep. "Hey, Y/N Y/M/N Styles get up and get dressed." I said jumping on her bed. Y/N groan as I continue to jump.

"Harry please let me sleep." She said turning over.

"Y/N get up you promised me, Gemma, and Mum that you would go out with us tonight." I said still jumping.

"Fine I'm up, now please let me go get changed." Y/N said sitting up I her bed.

"Okay, be down stairs in 15 minutes." I said before running out of her room.

I walked down to my room to change my clothes did my daily routine then walked down stairs to wait for Y/N.

Y/N pov

I walked into my bathroom to do my daily routine. Once I was done I walked inside my closet to pick out my clothes. After 10 minutes I finally decided on a red crop top and a mini skirt with my belt.

I did my makeup then put on my shoes. Then walked down stairs to see Harry waiting at the steps.

"I thought that I told you to meet me down here in 15?"

"Umm, I did Harold." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"No, it as been thirty minutes Y/N." He said walking out the door.

"Well, perfection takes time." I said locking the house up and walking out to his car.

We drive to get Mum and Gemma then went to this place to get ice cream. Then we went out to a shop for a bit. Finally we went to a restaurant that is really really nice for a bite to eat.

"Harry this is really fancy." I said as we all sat a booth waiting on our food.

"Yeah it is thank you so much this place is amazing." Gemma said.

"You know we're so proud of you Harry and so are the fans. Everything you do is amazing." Mum said.

We all agreed as our food came to us.

After an amazing day we all went home changed into our PJs cuddled on the couch and watched movies.

This day as truly been amazing. I cuddle into Harry side as the movie began and he pulled me closer to his side.

Days like this I want to last forever.