My little Joy

Harry ~age 18~

Y/N Pov

  Olive skin, brown eyes,black hair, and the cutest little smile . That my little boy I just described  the only thing about him is that he's fake.  A project for sex ed. I am a single Mum for only 2 weeks. Lord, I can't wait to get this over with.

The bell ranged to be dismissed from my last our class. "Good luck class and remember this two weeks will be the time of my life." said Mr. Cruiz as we all walked of class. 'Time of my life my ass.' I thought as I walked through the long crowded hallway.

I made way out to the court-yard to see my brother waiting for me outside of the car. I fixed the baby basket on my arm and walked over to him. "What's with the baby basket?" question Harry  while opening the back door so I could strap the baby in the seat belt.

"Its for a stupid project in sex ed." I said closing the back door and getting going to passenger side.

"Since when do you take sex ed?" Harry questioned.

"Since you and Mum thought I was having sex." I said pulling my baby out the basket.

"Oh." Harry simply said as he pulled of into in the direction of home. Ten minutes later we are at home. I hoped out the car got my thing  that including everything for the baby too. "Mum!" Harry yelled as we both walked inside.

"Why so loud Harry?" Mum question as she walked out of the laundry room.  "Mum you're going to be a grandma." Harry said as I walked into the kitchen with the baby. "What!?" Mum question walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, my baby came today." I said holding it out for her to see.

"My God. Harry, the next time you do that you will be disown from this family." Mom said smacking his arm.

"Do it again, Harry." I joked.

The baby started crying with the slightest moment.

"Shh." I said rocking it back and forth. "Can you grab his bottle?" I asked Harry. He came back with it and said, "Here you go baby Leo."

"Leo?" Me and my mom asked in unison.

"I always wanted a nephew named Leo." He smiled so innocently  that I started to smile to.

"So, who's you partner?" My mom asked taking Leo from my hands.

"No one. I wanted to be a single parent." "Why?" question Mum. "Because I wanted  to prove that I  know how to take car of a baby on my own without any help." I said place Leo back into baby basket. "How long will you have to take care of Leo?" asked Mum. "For two weeks,I don't even understand why I have to do this."

"Think about this it will help you in the long run." Harry said as we made our why into the living area. I plopped down on the couch and went through my back to do some paper work about the robotic baby. Once I was with done I placed the paper on the coffee table and began to watch tv.

  *Two Hours Later*

Harry Pov

  I'm now at my house with Y/N and her 'baby'. We are both are in  our room laying down because we both have had an long day. I hear Y/N groan as Leo began to cry. "Okay baby Leo let's get you changed and feed  so you get quiet." I hear Y/N say as she open her door to walk down stairs for the 'milk'.

This going to her in the long run. She doesn't understand right now.

*Two weeks later*

Y/N Pov

   It's final time to give little Leo back and I hate it. Mr. Cruiz was right this was fun even though I didn't want to do this in the beginning.  I walked up to Mr. Cruiz desk to give him back little Leo. "So how was it being a single mother?" He question talking the baby basket from my arms.

"It was hard, but I could handle it." I said smiling before  turning on my heel and walking back to my desk. My life is back to normal, but im still gonna mizs the little guy.